Product Pathways - DNA Damage
TDP1 (D8D1B) Rabbit mAb #59710
|59710S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|59710||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
TDP1 (D8D1B) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total TDP1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro587 of human TDP1 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of MDA-MB-231 (left, high expressing), SK-MEL-28 (center, moderately expressing), and MRC-5 (right, lower expressing) cells using TDP1 (D8D1B) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red).
Topoisomerases are ubiquitous, conserved enzymes that remove DNA supercoils resulting from processes such as chromosome segregation, DNA replication, transcription, and repair (1). Topoisomerase inhibitors such as camptothecin and etoposide trap the enzyme as a DNA-bound intermediate, and these drugs are used to treat multiple human cancers (1,2). Tyrosyl-DNA-phosphodiesterases TDP1 and TDP2 function in the base excision repair (BER) and nonhomologous end joining (NHEJ) DNA repair pathways, respectively, and function in part in the repair of stalled topoisomerase-DNA complexes (3). Research has shown that inhibitors of tyrosyl-DNA-phosphodiesterases may act synergistically with topoisomerase inhibitors, allowing the potential for a more robust treatment of cancer (4,5). In small cell lung cancer, research suggests that TDP1 and topoisomerase 1 levels can predict sensitivity to topoisomerase 1 inhibitors (6).
- Pommier, Y. (2013) ACS Chem Biol 8, 82-95.
- Saijo, N. (2000) Ann N Y Acad Sci 922, 92-9.
- Pommier, Y. et al. (2014) DNA Repair (Amst) 19, 114-29.
- Nguyen, T.X. et al. (2012) J Med Chem 55, 4457-78.
- Huang, S.N. et al. (2011) Expert Opin Ther Pat 21, 1285-92.
- Meisenberg, C. et al. (2014) J Cancer Sci Ther 6, 258-67.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12286 Topoisomerase IIα (D10G9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 13637 Camptothecin
- 14342 TopBP1 (D8G4L) Rabbit mAb
- 2200 Etoposide
- 5927 Doxorubicin
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条