Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
MARCKSL1 (D4I9P) Rabbit mAb #59568
|59568S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|59568||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
MARCKSL1 (D4I9P) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total MARCKSL1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro186 of human MARCKSL1 protein.
Myristoylated Alanine-Rich C-Kinase Substrate (MARCKS/ MARCKS-like protein 1/ MacMARCKS/ MLP/ MRP) is a widely expressed membrane-bound PKC substrate involved in multiple cellular functions (1). MARCKSL1 is a MARCKS homolog that also serves as a substrate for PKC, and regulates cytoskeletal dynamics, migration, adhesion, and proliferation.
In response to phosphorylation by JNK, MARCKSL1 regulates migration and actin dynamics in neuronal and prostate cancer cells (2). In the developing retina, MARCKSL1 regulates cell proliferation, and its expression decreases as retinal development progresses (3). Researchers have shown that MARCKSL1 may serve as a prognostic marker in lymph node-negative breast cancer (4).
- Ramsden, J.J. (2000) Int J Biochem Cell Biol 32, 475-9.
- Björkblom, B. et al. (2012) Mol Cell Biol 32, 3513-26.
- Zhao, J. et al. (2007) Biochem J 408, 51-9.
- Jonsdottir, K. et al. (2012) Breast Cancer Res Treat 135, 381-90.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条