Product Pathways - Metabolism
FoxA1/HNF3α (D7P9B) Rabbit mAb #58613
|58613S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|58613||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, ChIP=Chromatin IP, ChIP-seq=Chromatin IP-seq,
Specificity / Sensitivity
FoxA1/HNF3α (D7P9B) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total FoxA1/HNF3α protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu148 of human FoxA1/HNF3α protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using FoxA1/HNF3α (D7P9B) Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 LNCaP cells and either 10 µl of FoxA1/HNF3α (D7P9B) Rabbit mAb or 2 µl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human KLK3 Promoter Primers #32784, human Slug exon 3 primers, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 LNCaP cells and 10 µl of FoxA1/HNF3α (D7P9B) Rabbit mAb, using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. DNA Libraries were prepared from 5 ng enriched ChIP DNA using NEBNext® Ultra™ II DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina®, and sequenced on the Illumina NextSeq. The figure shows binding across SNAI2/SLUG, a known target gene of FOXA1 (see additional figure containing ChIP-qPCR data). For additional ChIP-seq tracks, please download the product data sheet.
Forkhead box protein A1 (FoxA1, HNF3α) is a transcription factor required for the development of endoderm-derived organs, such as liver, lung, and prostate (1). FoxA1 functions as a pioneer factor that is recruited primarily to the distant enhancers to change chromatin structure for transcription in a cell type-specific manner (2,3). The FoxA1 transcription factor is implicated in various diseases, playing a role in hormone-dependent disorders such as breast and prostate cancers (4). The treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis patients with IFN-β results in FoxA1-induced stimulation of a novel population of FoxA1(+) regulatory T-cells, suggesting a possible immunosuppressive role for FoxA1 (5).
- Friedman, J.R. and Kaestner, K.H. (2006) Cell Mol Life Sci 63, 2317-28.
- Lupien, M. et al. (2008) Cell 132, 958-70.
- Wang, A. et al. (2015) Cell Stem Cell 16, 386-99.
- Augello, M.A. et al. (2011) EMBO J 30, 3885-94.
- Liu, Y. et al. (2014) Nat Med 20, 272-82.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 2486 Phospho-FoxO1 (Ser319) Antibody
- 2497 FoxO3a (75D8) Rabbit mAb
- 2499 FoxO4 (55D4) Rabbit mAb
- 2599 Phospho-FoxO1 (Thr24)/FoxO3a (Thr32)/FoxO4 (Thr28) (4G6) Rabbit mAb
- 2880 FoxO1 (C29H4) Rabbit mAb
- 3113 HNF4α (C11F12) Rabbit mAb
- 3143 FoxA2/HNF3β Antibody
- 32784 SimpleChIP® Human KLK3 Promoter Primers
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8186 FoxA2/HNF3β (D56D6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9454 FoxO1 (L27) Antibody
- 9461 Phospho-FoxO1 (Ser256) Antibody
- 9464 Phospho-FoxO1 (Thr24)/FoxO3a (Thr32) Antibody
- 9465 Phospho-FoxO3a (Ser318/321) Antibody
- 9466 Phospho-FoxO3a (Ser253) Antibody
- 9471 Phospho-FoxO4 (Ser193) Antibody
- 9472 FoxO4 Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Illumina is a registered trademark of Illumina, Inc.
NEBNext is a registered trademark of New England Biolabs, Inc.
Ultra is a trademark of New England Biolabs, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条