Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
MYST2 (D4N3F) Rabbit mAb #58418
|58418S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|58418||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
MYST2 (D4N3F) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total MSYT2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein surrounding Val222 of human MYST2 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human ovarian carcinoma using MYST2 (D4N3F) Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 HCT 116 cells and either 10 μl of MYST2 (D4N3F) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human HoxA1 Intron 1 Primers #7707, SimpleChIP® Human HoxA9 Promoter Primers #14909, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Immunoprecipitation of MYST2 from MOLT4 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is MYST2 (D4N3F) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using MYST2 (D4N3F) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using MYST2 (D4N3F) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using MYST2 (D4N3F) Rabbit mAb.
MYST2, also known as HBO1 and lysine acetyltransferase 7 (KAT7), is a member of the MYST (MOZ, YBF2, SAS2 and Tip60) family of histone acetyltransferases (HATs). MYST2 is the catalytic subunit of the HBO1 acetyltransferase complex, which consists of MYST2, MYST/ESA1-asociated factor 6 (MEAF6), inhibitor of growth protein 4 (ING4) or inhibitor of growth protein 5 (ING5), and one of two families of scaffold proteins (JADE-1/2/3 or BRPF1/2/3) (1,2). The substrate specificity of the HBO1 complex is determined by the associated scaffold protein. HBO1 complexes containing JADE scaffold proteins acetylate histone H4 on lysines 5, 8 and 12, while complexes containing BRPF scaffold proteins acetylate histone H3 on lysines 14 and 23 (2). In addition the scaffold protein appears to regulate the function of the HBO1 complex. Complexes containing JADE scaffold proteins bind to origin recognition complex 1 (ORC1) and regulate licensing of DNA replication, while HBO1 complexes containing BRPF scaffold proteins regulate transcription (2-5). MYST2 is required for regulation of cell proliferation (1), adipogenesis (6), embryonic development (7) and survival of fetal liver erythroblasts (8). In addition, MYST2 is over-expressed in several human cancers, including cancers of the testis, ovary, breast, stomach, esophagus, and bladder (9). The MYST2 gene is amplified and protein is over-expressed in breast cancers, and over-expression of MYST2 increases anchorage-independent growth of several breast cancer cell lines (10).
- Avvakumov, N. et al. (2012) Mol Cell Biol 32, 689-703.
- Lalonde, M.E. et al. (2013) Genes Dev 27, 2009-24.
- Iizuka, M. and Stillman, B. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 23027-34.
- Iizuka, M. et al. (2006) Mol Cell Biol 26, 1098-108.
- Miotto, B. and Struhl, K. (2010) Mol Cell 37, 57-66.
- Johmura, Y. et al. (2008) J Biol Chem 283, 2265-74.
- Kueh, A.J. et al. (2011) Mol Cell Biol 31, 845-60.
- Mishima, Y. et al. (2011) Blood 118, 2443-53.
- Iizuka, M. et al. (2009) Gene 436, 108-14.
- Hu, X. et al. (2009) Mol Cancer Res 7, 511-22.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 13919 Histone H4 (D2X4V) Rabbit mAb
- 13944 Acetyl-Histone H4 (Lys12) (D2W6O) Rabbit mAb
- 14149 Histone H4 (D2X4V) Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 14909 SimpleChIP® Human HoxA9 Promoter Primers
- 14932 Acetyl-Histone H3 (Lys23) (D6Y7M) Rabbit mAb
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 2594 Acetyl-Histone H4 (Lys8) Antibody
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 4499 Histone H3 (D1H2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4620 Histone H3 (D2B12) XP® Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7627 Acetyl-Histone H3 (Lys14) (D4B9) Rabbit mAb
- 7707 SimpleChIP® Human HoxA1 Intron 1 Primers
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 8647 Acetyl-Histone H4 (Lys5) (D12B3) Rabbit mAb
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条