Product Pathways - Metabolism
PRSS15/LONP1 (D7L8M) Rabbit mAb #56266
|56266S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|56266||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
PRSS15/LONP1 (D7L8M) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PRSS15/LONP1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Phe920 of human PRSS15/LONP1 protein.
PRSS15/LONP1 is an ATP-dependent serine protease that selectively degrades misfolded, misassembled, or damaged proteins in mitochondrial matrix. PRSS15/LONP1 is induced by hypoxic, proteotoxic, and endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress to support cell survival (1). It has been reported that PRSS15/LONP1 inducibility is decreased during aging and chronic stress (2-4). PRSS15/LONP1 is found to be substantially elevated in lymphoma cells compared to resting or activated B cells, and knock-down or inhibition of PRSS15/LONP1 induces apoptosis in lymphoma cells (5). Mutation in PRSS15/LONP1 is associated with CODAS syndrome, a multi-system developmental disorder characterized by cerebral, ocular, dental, auricular, and skeletal anomalies (6).
- Pinti, M. et al. (2015) Cell Mol Life Sci, 1-18.
- Bota, D.A. et al. (2002) FEBS Lett 532, 103-6.
- Lee, C.K. et al. (1999) Science 285, 1390-3.
- Ngo, J.K. et al. (2011) J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 66, 1178-85.
- Gibellini, L. et al. (2015) Oncotarget 6, 25466-83.
- Strauss, K.A. et al. (2015) Am J Hum Genet 96, 121-35.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 28020 PRSS15/LONP1 (D8W1J) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条