Product Pathways - Metabolism
FBP1 Antibody #52804
|52804S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|52804||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
FBP1 Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total FBP1 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human FBP1 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Fructose-1,6-bisphosphatase 1 (FBP1 or FBPase1), a rate limiting enzyme in gluconeogenesis, catalyzes the conversion of fructose-1,6-bisphosphate to fructose-6-phosphate (1). The inhibition of FBP1 expression in basal-like breast cancer (BLBC) cells leads to metabolic reprogramming including enhanced glycolysis, which leads to increased glucose uptake, biosynthesis of macromolecules, and activation of PKM2 (1). This metabolic reprogramming gives the cancer cells more cancer stem cell (CSC)-like properties and increases their tumorigenicity (1). Furthermore, the depletion of FBP1 was found in more than 600 clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC) tumors indicating that FBP1 inhibits ccRCC tumor progression (2).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 11908 MDH2 (D8Q5S) Rabbit mAb
- 11954 DLST (D22B1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 12618 DLST (D22G7) Rabbit mAb
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13407 OGDH Antibody
- 2012 LDHA Antibody
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 2106 Hexokinase II Antibody
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 2804 Hexokinase I Antibody
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 3106 PKM1/2 (C5E6) Rabbit mAb
- 3186 PKM1/2 Antibody
- 3188 Aldolase A Antibody
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 3198 PKM2 Antibody
- 3205 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase (C54G1) Rabbit mAb
- 3558 LDHA/LDHC (C28H7) Rabbit mAb
- 3582 LDHA (C4B5) Rabbit mAb
- 3810 Enolase-1 Antibody
- 3818 GFAT1 Antibody
- 3820 PDHK1 (C47H1) Rabbit mAb
- 3827 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody
- 3886 Glycogen Synthase (15B1) Rabbit mAb
- 3891 Phospho-Glycogen Synthase (Ser641) Antibody
- 3893 Glycogen Synthase Antibody
- 4053 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4567 Fumarase (D9C5) Rabbit mAb
- 5174 GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5322 GFAT1 (D12F4) Rabbit mAb
- 5412 PFKP Antibody
- 5556 DLST Antibody
- 5557 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase Antibody
- 6571 ACO2 (D6D9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 6917 GFAT2 (D40C7) Rabbit mAb
- 6922 ACO2 Antibody
- 6924 PCK2 Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8071 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase (D8A11) Rabbit mAb
- 8171 Enolase-2 (D20H2) Rabbit mAb
- 8176 Phospho-LDHA (Tyr10) Antibody
- 8337 Glycolysis Antibody Sampler Kit
- 8565 PCK2 (D3E11) Rabbit mAb
- 8610 MDH2 Antibody
- 8866 Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 9536 Enolase-2 Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条