Product Pathways - Jak/Stat Pathway
Phospho-Stat4 (Tyr693) Antibody #5267
|5267S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥4,050.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|5267||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Mouse, Rat,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-Stat4 (Tyr693) Antibody detects endogenous levels of Stat4 only when phosphorylated at Tyr693.
Phospho-Stat4 (Tyr693) Antibody 只能检测内源的在tyr693位点磷酸的Stat4蛋白。
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr693 of human Stat4 protein. Antibodies were purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
此多克隆抗体是通过合成人源对应的Stat4 Tyr693位点周围的磷肽段来免疫动物而获得。抗体是通过protein A和多肽亲和层析法纯化。
Western blot analysis of extracts from NK-92 cells, untreated or treated with Human Interleukin-2 (hIL-2) #8907 (2ng/ml, 15 minutes), using Phospho-Stat4 (Tyr693) Antibody (upper) or Stat4 (C46B10) Rabbit mAb #2653 (lower).
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 NK-92 cells starved of IL-2 overnight then treated with IL-12 (10ng/ml) for 4h and either 20 μl of Phospho-Stat4 (Tyr693) Antibody #5267 or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using human IRF-1 promoter primers, human PRF1 promoter primers, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
The Jak-Stat signaling pathway is utilized by a large number of cytokines, growth factors and hormones (1). Receptor-mediated tyrosine phosphorylation of Jak family members triggers phosphorylation of Stat proteins resulting in their nuclear translocation, binding to specific DNA elements and subsequent activation of transcription. The remarkable range and specificity of responses regulated by the Stats is determined in part by the tissue-specific expression of different cytokine receptors, Jerks and Stats as well as by the combinatorial coupling of various Stat members to different receptors (2). Stat4 is predominantly expressed in the spleen, thymus and testis and has been most extensively investigated as the mediator of IL-12 responses (3-8).
Jak-Stat信号通路被很多的细胞因子，生长因子和激素所利用(1)。受体诱导的 Jak家族蛋白的酪氨酸磷酸化引起Stat蛋白的磷酸化导致他们入核，与DNA原件结合并活化转录。Stats所调控反应显著的专一性和范围一部分受控于组织特异性表达不同的细胞因子受体，Jaks 和 Stats同时也与不同的Stat成员偶联到不同的受体上的组合有关（2）。Stat4主要是在脾, 胸腺和睾丸组织中表达，并且作为IL-12的调节蛋白而得到研究(3-8)。
Stat4 is activated in response to IL-2 in natural killer (NK) cells, but not in T-cells (9).
- Darnell, J.E. et al. (1994) Science 264, 1415-1421.
- Leonard, W.J. and O'Shea, J.J. (1998) Annu. Rev. Immunol. 16, 293-322.
- Zhong, Z. et al. (1994) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 91, 4806-4810.
- Yamamoto, K. et al. (1994) Mol. Cell Biol. 14, 4342-4349.
- Jacobson, N.G. et al. (1995) J. Exp. Med. 181, 1755-1762.
- Bacon, C.M. et al. (1995) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 92, 7307-7311.
- Thierfelder, W.E. et al. (1996) Nature 382, 171-174.
- Kaplan, M.H. et al. (1996) Nature 382, 174-177.
- Visconti, R. et al. (2000) Blood 96, 1844-52.
- Wang, K.S. et al. (1999) J Immunol 162, 299-304.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 2653 Stat4 (C46B10) Rabbit mAb
- 5097 Stat4 (2A2) Mouse mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条