Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
Cyclophilin A (D2Y4M) Rabbit mAb #51418
|51418S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|51418||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Cyclophilin A (D2Y4M) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total cyclophilin A protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly18 of mouse cyclophilin A protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Cyclophilin A (D2Y4M) Rabbit mAb.
Cyclophilins are a highly conserved family of peptidylprolyl cis-trans-isomerases (PPIA) that are targets of the immunosuppressant drug cyclosporin A (CsA) (1,2). The complex of cyclophilin and CsA can bind to and inhibit calcineurin which leads to inhibition of the transcription factor NFAT and decreased production of cytokines (3,4). As isomerases, cyclophilins have been proposed to aid in protein folding. Cyclophilin A can bind to the p55 Gag protein of HIV and appears necessary for HIV infection (5,6). There is also some evidence that cyclophilins have nuclease activity and play a role in apoptosis (7).
- Takahashi, N. et al. (1989) Nature 337, 473-475.
- Wang, P. and Heitman, J. (2005) Genome Biol. 6, 226.
- Jain, J. et al. (1993) Nature 365, 352-355.
- McCaffrey, P.G. et al. (1993) J. Biol. Chem. 268, 3747-3752.
- Thali, M. et al. (1994) Nature 372, 363-365.
- Streblow, D.N. et al. (1998) Virology 245, 197-202.
- Montague, J.W. et al. (1994) J. Biol. Chem. 269, 18877-18880.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4970 β-Actin (13E5) Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条