Product Pathways - Neuroscience
TPH2 (D3E5I) XP® Rabbit mAb #51124
|51124S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|51124||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen),
Specificity / Sensitivity
TPH2 (D3E5I) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total TPH2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu30 of human TPH2 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of the ventral tegmental region of adult mouse brain using TPH2 (D3E5I) XP® Rabbit mAb (green). Red = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing full-length human TPH2 (hTPH2; +) using TPH2 (D3E5I) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Tryptophan hydroxylase (TPH) is the rate-limiting enzyme in the biosynthesis of serotonin (1) by converting tryptophan to 5-hydroxy-L-tryptophan (2). Two isoforms of TPH exist: TPH-1 is mainly expressed in the periphery, whereas the expression of TPH-2 is restricted to neuronal cells and the central nervous system (3). Most of the serotonin found throughout the body is synthesized by TPH-1 in enterochromaffin cells of the gastrointestinal tract. Targeted disruption of the tph1 gene results in low levels of circulating and tissue serotonin (4).
Polymorphisms and regulation of the tph2 gene are involved in cognitive, emotional, and psychiatric disorders (5-7)
- Hale, M.W. et al. (2011) J Chem Neuroanat 41, 219-26.
- Silva, S.R. et al. (2011) Anticancer Res 31, 1153-60.
- Walther, D.J. et al. (2003) Science 299, 76.
- Amireault, P. et al. (2011) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108, 13141-6.
- Waider, J. et al. (2011) Psychoneuroendocrinology 36, 393-405.
- Choong, M.Y. et al. (2014) Psychiatry Res 220, 1163-6.
- Zhang, Y. et al. (2015) Mol Med Rep 12, 3184-90.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12339 TPH-1 (D10C10) Rabbit mAb
- 13041 Phospho-Tyrosine Hydroxylase (Ser31) (D6I9V) Rabbit mAb
- 2791 Phospho-Tyrosine Hydroxylase (Ser40) Antibody
- 2792 Tyrosine Hydroxylase Antibody
- 3370 Phospho-Tyrosine Hydroxylase (Ser31) Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 8586 Dopamine β-Hydroxylase (DBH) Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条