Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
MEX3C (D5T2Z) Rabbit mAb #50844
|50844S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|50844||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
MEX3C (D5T2Z) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total MEX3C protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala54 of human MEX3C protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts frm various cell lines using MEX3C (D5T2Z) Rabbit mAb.
MEX3C is an RNA-binding E3 ubiquitin ligase implicated in a diverse set of biological functions.
Along with PIGN and ZNF516, MEX3C has been identified as a suppressor of chromosome instability (CIN), which drives intratumor heterogeneity and has been associated with poor prognosis in colon cancer. Silencing of the Mex3c gene induces chromosome instability through replication stress/impaired replication fork progression (1).
In mice, absence of the Mex3c gene causes growth retardation and reduced insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF1) expression (2). Researchers have shown that murine MEX3C plays a role in controlling energy expenditure, physical activity and degree of adiposity (3,4). In the immune system, MEX3C is involved in post-transcriptional regulation of HLA-A2 (5), and plays a role in eliciting antiviral response (6).
- Burrell, R.A. et al. (2013) Nature 494, 492-6.
- Jiao, Y. et al. (2012) Mol Biol Cell 23, 1404-13.
- Jiao, Y. et al. (2012) Mol Cell Biol 32, 4350-62.
- Han, C. et al. (2014) J Endocrinol 221, 457-68.
- Cano, F. et al. (2012) EMBO J 31, 3596-606.
- Kuniyoshi, K. et al. (2014) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111, 5646-51.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条