Product Pathways - Neuroscience
Vasopressin (D8T3K) Rabbit mAb #50068
|50068S||100 µl ( 50 tests )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|50068||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen),
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Human,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Vasopressin (D8T3K) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Vasopressin protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro155 of human Vasopressin protein.
Vasopressin is a neuroendocrine peptide that is released to the circulation by magnocellular neurons whose cell bodies are mainly found in the paraventricular and the supraoptic nuclei of the hypothalamus. It was first isolated from pituitary gland extracts and synthesized in 1951 (1). Vasopressin acts by activating G protein-coupled, V1a, V1b (also known as V3) and V2 receptors and plays a fundamental role in the maintenance of water homeostasis. One of its main functions is body water retention (2), hence its alternative name antidiuretic hormone or ADH. Vasopressin also leads to increased arterial blood pressure by raising peripheral vascular resistance (3). Vasopressin is also involved in other physiological processes such as acute heart failure (4), pain (5), and metabolic syndrome (6).
- Turner, R.A. et al. (1951) J Biol Chem 191, 21-8.
- Robertson, G.L. (1976) Recent Prog Horm Res 33, 333-85.
- Aoyagi, T. et al. (2009) Kidney Int 76, 1035-9.
- Gilotra, N.A. and Russell, S.D. (2014) World J Cardiol 6, 1252-61.
- Luttinger, D. et al. (1984) Int Rev Neurobiol 25, 185-241.
- Saleem, U. et al. (2009) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 94, 2558-64.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 11976 Neuropeptide Y (D7Y5A) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 14437 CART (D6M2M) Rabbit mAb
- 14547 CART (D6L8J) Rabbit mAb
- 14959 CGRP (D5R8F) Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条