Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
CENP-I (D4D5K) Rabbit mAb #49426
|49426S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|49426||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
CENP-I (D4D5K) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CENP-I protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Asn41 of human CENP-I protein.
Kinetochores are mitotic structures that form on centromeres and attach to mitotic spindle microtubules. Kinetochore attachment to microtubules regulates chromosome segregation and progression through mitosis. Unattached kinetochores signal to the spindle assembly checkpoint (SAC) machinery, arresting cells in mitosis (1).
CENP-I is a centromere protein associated with the inner kinetochore, and required for progression through mitosis and the appropriate localization of other kinetochore-associated and checkpoint proteins, including CENP-C, the RZZ complex, MAD1 and MAD2 (2-4).
- Foley, E.A. and Kapoor, T.M. (2013) Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 14, 25-37.
- Nishihashi, A. et al. (2002) Dev Cell 2, 463-76.
- Matson, D.R. and Stukenberg, P.T. (2014) J Cell Biol 205, 541-54.
- Liu, S.T. et al. (2003) Nat Cell Biol 5, 341-5.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4682 Mad-1 Antibody
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条