Product Pathways - NF-kB Signaling
Phospho-IκBβ (Thr19/Ser23) Antibody (Human Specific) #4921
|4921S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥4,050.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|4921||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,||Endogenous||48 to 50||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Monkey, Dog,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-IκBβ (Thr19/Ser23) Antibody detects endogenous levels of human IκBβ only when phosphorylated at threonine 19 and serine 23. This antibody also recognizes phosphorylation at Ser19/Ser23 also reported as the sequence for IκBβ.
Phospho-IκBβ (Thr19/Ser23) Antibody只能检测内源的在Thr19和Ser23 位点磷酸化的IκBβ蛋白。此抗体也能识别在Ser19和Ser23位点磷酸化的IκBβ。
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues of human IκBβ surrounding Thr19/Ser23. Antibodies are purified by protein A and affinity chromatography.
此多克隆抗体是通过合成人源对应的IκBβ Thr19/Ser23位点周围的磷肽段来免疫动物而获得。抗体是通过protein A和多肽亲和层析法纯化。
Western blot analysis of extracts from HT-29 cells treated with TNF-α (#2169, 20 ng/ml) and calyculin A (#9902, 100 nM) for 10 minutes as indicated, using Phospho-IκBβ (Thr19/Ser23) Antibody (upper) or IκBβ Antibody #9248 (lower).Western免疫印迹。用Phospho-IκBβ (Thr19/Ser23) Antibody (上图) 或 IκBβ Antibody #9248 (下图)研究经TNF-α (#2169, 20 ng/ml) 和 calyculin A (#9902, 100 nM,10 min) 处理的HT-29 细胞的细胞提取液。
The NF-κB/Rel transcription factors are present in the cytosol in an inactive state complexed with the inhibitory IκB proteins (1-3). Activation occurs via phosphorylation of IκBα at Ser32 and Ser36 followed by proteasome-mediated degradation that results in the release and nuclear translocation of active NF-κB (3-7). IκBα phosphorylation and resulting Rel-dependent transcription are activated by a highly diverse group of extracellular signals including inflammatory cytokines, growth factors, and chemokines. Kinases that phosphorylate IκB at these activating sites have been identified (8).
NF-κB/Rel转录调控因子在细胞质中与IκB抑制蛋白结合以非活性形式存在(1-3)。信号通路的激活通常是通过磷酸化Ser32 和Ser36位点诱导和蛋白水解酶体介导降解IκB的方法激活NF-κB并入核 (3-7)。IκBα的磷酸化和Rel依赖的转录可以经过一系列的胞外的信号激活如炎症因子，生长因子和化学增活素。在这些活性位点磷酸化IκB的激酶已经得到了鉴定(8)。
The regulation of IκBβ and IκBε is similar to that of IκBα. However, the phosphorylation and ubiquitin-mediated degradation of these proteins occurs with much slower kinetics (9). IKK phosphorylation of IκBβ occurs at Ser19 and Ser23, while IκBε can be phosphorylated at Ser18 and Ser22 (10). The human sequence of IκB-β has also been reported to contain a threonine at position 19 suggesting that phosphorylation could be Thr19/Ser23 (11).
IκBβ 和 IκBε 的调控与 IκBα相似, 然而, 磷酸化和降解这些蛋白从动力学上来讲更慢(9)IκBβ的磷酸化位点是 Ser/Thr19 和 Ser23, 而 IκBε 的磷酸化位点是 Ser18 和 Ser22(10)。人源IκB-β的序列在19位点包含了一个苏氨酸，这就暗示磷酸化位点可能是Thr19/Ser23 (11)。
- Baeuerle, P.A. and Baltimore, D. (1988) Science 242, 540-6.
- Beg, A.A. and Baldwin, A.S. (1993) Genes Dev 7, 2064-70.
- Finco, T.S. et al. (1994) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 91, 11884-8.
- Brown, K. et al. (1995) Science 267, 1485-8.
- Brockman, J.A. et al. (1995) Mol Cell Biol 15, 2809-18.
- Traenckner, E.B. et al. (1995) EMBO J 14, 2876-83.
- Chen, Z.J. et al. (1996) Cell 84, 853-62.
- Karin, M. and Ben-Neriah, Y. (2000) Annu Rev Immunol 18, 621-63.
- Hoffmann, A. et al. (2002) Science 298, 1241-1245.
- Shirane, M. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 28169-28174.
- Lee, J. W. et al. (1995) Mol. Endocrinol. 9, 243-254.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 2859 Phospho-IκBα (Ser32) (14D4) Rabbit mAb
- 4812 IκBα (44D4) Rabbit mAb
- 4814 IκBα (L35A5) Mouse mAb (Amino-terminal Antigen)
- 4924 Phospho-IκBε (Ser18/22) Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9246 Phospho-IκBα (Ser32/36) (5A5) Mouse mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条