Product Pathways - Development
TAZ (V386) Antibody #4883
|4883S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|4883||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Horse,
Specificity / Sensitivity
TAZ (V386) Antibody detects endogenous levels of total TAZ protein.
TAZ (V386)抗体识别内源性的总TAZ 蛋白。
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding Val 386 of human TAZ. Antibodies are purified by Protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using TAZ (V386) Antibody.使用TAZ (V386) 抗体对多种细胞提取物进行Western blot分析。
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 NCI-2052 cells and either 10 µl of TAZ (V386) Antibody, or 2 µl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729, using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human CTGF Promoter Primers #14927, human SMYD3 intron 2 primers, and SimpleChIP® Human CTGF Upstream Primers #14928. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
TAZ is a transcriptional co-activator with a PDZ-binding motif that is regulated by its interaction with 14-3-3 proteins (1). TAZ shares homology with the WW domain of Yes-associated protein (YAP) (1). TAZ is proposed to modulate the switch between proliferation and differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) via interaction with transcription factors Runx2 and PPARγ. This process is critical to normal tissue development and the prevention of tumor formation. Due to its role in determination of MSC fate, TAZ may have clinical relevance to several human diseases caused by an imbalance of MSC differentiation (2,3). TAZ appears to be negatively regulated by LATS tumor suppressor kinase, a component of the Hippo pathway that controls tissue growth and tumor development (4).
TAZ是一个转录共激活因子，带有一个PDA结合基序，此基序在和14-3-3蛋白结合后被调控（1）。TAZ与Yes相关蛋白的WW结构域具有同源性（1）。TAZ蛋白被认为通过与转录因子Runx2 和 PPARγ相互作用调控间充质干细胞的增殖和分化间转换。此过程对于正常组织发育和防止肿瘤形成很关键。因为它在决定了间充质干细胞中的命运，TAZ蛋白与由MSC细胞分化失调导致的几种人类疾病具有临床相关性（2，3）。TAZ显示被LATS肿瘤抑制因子激酶负向调控，LAST是Hippo通路控制组织增长和肿瘤发育的成员之一(4)。
- Kanai, F. et al. (2000) EMBO J 19, 6778-91.
- Hong, J.H. et al. (2005) Science 309, 1074-8.
- Hong, J.H. and Yaffe, M.B. (2006) Cell Cycle 5, 176-9.
- Lei, Q.Y. et al. (2008) Mol Cell Biol 28, 2426-36.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 14927 SimpleChIP® Human CTGF Promoter Primers
- 14928 SimpleChIP® Human CTGF Upstream Primers
- 3507 Sav1 Antibody
- 4912 YAP Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 75275 Phospho-TAZ (Ser89) Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条