Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
MYST1 (D5T3R) Rabbit mAb #46862
|46862S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|46862||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
MYST1 (D5T3R) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total MYST1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein surrounding Val80 of human MYST1 protein.
MYST1, also known as mammalian male absent on the first (MOF) and lysine acetyltransferase 8 (KAT8), is a member of the MYST (MOZ, YBF2, SAS2 and Tip60) family of histone acetyltransferases (1,2). As the catalytic subunit of two different histone acetyltransferase complexes, MSL and NSL, MYST1 is responsible for the majority of histone H4 lysine 16 acetylation in the cell. MYST1 also acetylates p53 on lysine 120 and is important for activation of pro-apoptotic genes (1,2). As a component of the MSL complex, MYST1 associates with MSL1, MSL2L1, and MSL3L1, and specifically acetylates histone H4 on lysine 16 (3-5). As part of the NSL complex, MYST1 associates with the MLL1 histone methyltransferase complex containing MLL1/KMT2A, ASH2L, HCFC1, WDR5 and RBBP5, and shows broader acetyltransferase activity for histone H4 on lysines 5, 8, and 16 (3-5). MYST1 plays a critical role in the regulation of transcription, DNA repair, autophagy, apoptosis, and emybryonic stem cell pluripotency and differentiation (1,2,6). Loss of MYST1 leads to a global reduction in histone H4 lysine 16 acetylation, a common hallmark found in many human cancers. A reduction of MYST1 protein levels and histone H4 lysine 16 acetylation is associated with poor prognosis in breast, renal, colorectal, gastric, and ovarian cancers (1).
- Yang, Y. et al. (2014) Front Med 8, 79-83.
- Li, X. and Dou, Y. (2010) Epigenetics 5, 185-8.
- Dou, Y. et al. (2005) Cell 121, 873-85.
- Li, X. et al. (2009) Mol Cell 36, 290-301.
- Cai, Y. et al. (2010) J Biol Chem 285, 4268-72.
- Füllgrabe, J. et al. (2013) Nature 500, 468-71.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12058 Tip60 Antibody
- 13105 WDR5 (D9E1I) Rabbit mAb
- 13171 RBBP5 (D3I6P) Rabbit mAb
- 13534 Acetyl-Histone H4 (Lys16) (E2B8W) Rabbit mAb
- 13919 Histone H4 (D2X4V) Rabbit mAb
- 14149 Histone H4 (D2X4V) Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 14197 MLL1 (D6G8N) Rabbit mAb (Carboxy-terminal Antigen)
- 14689 MLL1 (D2M7U) Rabbit mAb (Amino-terminal Antigen)
- 2594 Acetyl-Histone H4 (Lys8) Antibody
- 4499 Histone H3 (D1H2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4620 Histone H3 (D2B12) XP® Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 5019 ASH2L (D93F6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5326 Mono-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys4) (D1A9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 58418 MYST2 (D4N3F) Rabbit mAb
- 6891 Menin (D45B1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9672 Acetyl-Histone H4 (Lys5) Antibody
- 9725 Di-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys4) (C64G9) Rabbit mAb
- 9751 Tri-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys4) (C42D8) Rabbit mAb
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条