Product Pathways - Metabolism
MPC2 (D4I7G) Rabbit mAb #46141
|46141S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|46141||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
MPC2 (D4I7G) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total MPC2 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with MPC1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Asn33 of human MPC2 protein.
The transport of the glycolytic end product pyruvate into mitochondria and the decarboxylation of pyruvate in the citric acid cycle generate energy through oxidative phosphorylation under aerobic conditions (1,2). Two inner mitochondrial membrane proteins, mitochondrial pyruvate carrier 1 (MPC1) and mitochondrial pyruvate carrier 2 (MPC2), form a 150 kDa complex and are essential proteins in the facilitated transport of pyruvate into mitochondria (1,2). Mutations in the corresponding MPC1 gene are associated with deficient pyruvate transport and may result in lactic acidosis, developmental delay, and premature death (2,3). Altered MPC1/MPC2 expression or activity may result in significant metabolic disorders and contribute to the increase in aerobic glycolysis in cancer cells (a.k.a., the Warburg effect) (4).
- Herzig, S. et al. (2012) Science 337, 93-6.
- Bricker, D.K. et al. (2012) Science 337, 96-100.
- Brivet, M. et al. (2003) Mol Genet Metab 78, 186-92.
- Gray, L.R. et al. (2014) Cell Mol Life Sci 71, 2577-604.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 14462 MPC1 (D2L9I) Rabbit mAb
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 3205 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase (C54G1) Rabbit mAb
- 3820 PDHK1 (C47H1) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条