Product Pathways - Neuroscience
Phospho-PSD95 (Ser295) (A8F8Z) Rabbit mAb #45737
|45737S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,900.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|45737||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-PSD95 (Ser295) (A8F8Z) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of PSD95 protein only when phosphorylated at Ser295.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ser295 of human PSD95 protein.
Postsynaptic Density protein 95 (PSD95) is a member of the membrane-associated guanylate kinase (MAGUK) family of proteins. These family members consist of an amino-terminal variable segment followed by three PDZ domains, a SH3 domain, and an inactive guanylate kinase (GK) domain. PSD95 is a scaffolding protein involved in the assembly and function of the postsynaptic density complex (1-2). PSD95 participates in synaptic targeting of AMPA receptors through an indirect manner involving Stargazin and related transmembrane AMPA receptor regulatory proteins (TARPs) (3). It is implicated in experience-dependent plasticity and plays an indispensable role in learning (4). Mutations in PSD95 are associated with autism (5).
JNK1 phosphorylates PSD95 at Ser295, enhancing synaptic accumulation of PSD95 and potentiating excitatory post-synaptic currents through PSD95's increased ability to recruit AMPA receptors. In addition, synaptic depression requires dephosphorylation of Ser295 (6).
- Cao, J. et al. (2005) J. Cell Biol 168, 117-26.
- Chetkovich, D.M. et al. (2002) J. Neurosci. 22, 6415-25.
- Cai, C. et al. (2006) J. Biol. Chem. 281, 4267-73.
- Yao, W.D. et al. (2004) Neuron 41, 625-38.
- Cline, H. (2005) Curr. Biol. 15, R203-5.
- Kim, M.J. et al. (2007) Neuron 56, 488-502.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13185 AMPA Receptor (GluR 1) (D4N9V) Rabbit mAb
- 13607 AMPA Receptor (GluR 2) (E1L8U) Rabbit mAb
- 2507 PSD95 Antibody
- 3409 PSD95 (D74D3) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3450 PSD95 (D27E11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4027 Phospho-AMPA Receptor (GluR 2) (Tyr876) Antibody
- 5461 Synaptophysin (D35E4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8070 AMPA Receptor (GluR 4) (D41A11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 8084 Phospho-AMPA Receptor (GluR 1) (Ser845) (D10G5) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条