Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
FBXL10 (D3T8J) Rabbit mAb #44570
|44570S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|44570||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,||Transfected Only||180||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
FBXL10 (D3T8J) Rabbit mAb recognizes transfected levels of total FBXL10 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the human FBXL10 protein.
F-box and leucine-rich repeat protein 10 (FBXL10), also known as lysine-specific demethylase 2B (KDM2B) and JmjC domain-containing histone demethylation protein 1B (JHDM1B), is a lysine-specific histone demethylase protein that demethylates Lys4 and Lys36 of histone H3 (1,2). FBXL10 contains a zinc finger-CxxC5 DNA binding domain that binds to un-methylated CpG dinucleotides and has been shown to function as part of a non-canonical polycomb repressor complex (PRC1) that is associated with repression of developmentally regulated genes (3-5). In embryonic stem cells, FBXL10 is critical for targeting PRC1 to CpG islands and regulating gene expression during differentiation. In addition, FBXL10 is over-expressed in various cancers where it functions to induce cell proliferation and repress senescence through repression of the p15Ink4b gene locus (6-8). High expression of FBXL10 in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma is associated with metastasis, while high expression in acute myeloid leukemia is associated with increased proliferation and self-renewal of leukemic stem cells (6-8).
- He, J. et al. (2008) Nat Struct Mol Biol 15, 1169-75.
- Frescas, D. et al. (2007) Nature 450, 309-13.
- Boulard, M. et al. (2015) Nat Genet 47, 479-85.
- Wu, X. et al. (2013) Mol Cell 49, 1134-46.
- Farcas, A.M. et al. (2012) Elife 1, e00205.
- Tzatsos, A. et al. (2013) J Clin Invest 123, 727-39.
- Nakamura, S. et al. (2013) Mol Carcinog 52, 57-69.
- He, J. et al. (2011) Blood 117, 3869-80.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13069 Ring1A (D2P4D) Rabbit mAb
- 13594 JARID2 (D6M9X) Rabbit mAb
- 14696 CBX8 (D2O8C) Rabbit mAb
- 3737 SUZ12 (D39F6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5246 Ezh2 (D2C9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5694 RING1B (D22F2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 6964 Bmi1 (D20B7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8240 Ubiquityl-Histone H2A (Lys119) (D27C4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9728 Di-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys27) (D18C8) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9751 Tri-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys4) (C42D8) Rabbit mAb
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条