Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
TBP (D5C9H) XP® Rabbit mAb #44059
|44059S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,750.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|44059T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|44059||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Chicken, Bovine,
Specificity / Sensitivity
TBP (D5C9H) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total TBP protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human TBP protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using TBP (D5C9H) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of TBP from HeLa cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is TBP (D5C9H) XP® Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using TBP (D5C9H) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 HeLa cells and either 5 μl of TBP (D5C9H) XP® Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human γ-Actin Promoter Primers #5037, SimpleChIP® Human GAPDH Promoter Primers #4471, SimpleChIP® Human MYT-1 Exon 1 Primers #4493, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
TATA-binding protein (TBP) is a ubiquitously expressed nuclear protein that functions at the core of the general transcription factor protein complex TFIID (1-3). TFIID, which contains TBP and 13 TBP-associated factors (TAFs), contributes to the formation of the transcription pre-initiation complex, an assembly of multiple protein complexes (TFIIA, TFIIB, TFIIE, TFIIF, TFIIH, and RNA polymerase II) that bind to a gene promoter during the initiation of transcription (1-3). Once the pre-initiation complex is formed, RNA polymerase II becomes competent for elongation and transcribes the body of a gene. TBP functions in the recruitment of TFIID by binding to the TATA-box sequence found approximately 25 base pairs upstream of the transcription start site of many protein-coding genes. In addition, many transcriptional activator proteins interact with TBP and various TAF proteins to facilitate recruitment of TFIID and formation of the pre-initiation complex.
- Goodrich, J.A. and Tjian, R. (1994) Curr Opin Cell Biol 6, 403-9.
- Berk, A.J. (2000) Cell 103, 5-8.
- Thomas, M.C. and Chiang, C.M. (2006) Crit Rev Biochem Mol Biol 41, 105-78.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4471 SimpleChIP® Human GAPDH Promoter Primers
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 4493 SimpleChIP® Human MYT-1 Exon 1 Primers
- 5037 SimpleChIP® Human γ-Actin Promoter Primers
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条