Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
PD-1 (EH33) Mouse mAb (IHC-Specific) #43248
|43248S||100 µl ( 200 sections )||￥7,500.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|43248||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
PD-1 (EH33) Mouse mAb recognizes transfected and endogenous levels of total PD-1 protein by western blot and immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, respectively.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the amino terminus of human PD-1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from COS7 cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing human PD-1 (hPD-1;+), using PD-1 (EH33) Mouse mAb (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded 293 cell pellets, control (left) or PD-1 transfected (right), using PD-1 (EH33) Mouse mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human tonsil using PD-1 (EH33) Mouse mAb.
The programmed cell death 1 protein (PD-1, PDCD1, CD279) is a member of the CD28 family of immunoreceptors that regulate T cell activation and immune responses (1-3). The PD-1 protein contains an extracellular Ig V domain, a transmembrane domain, and a cytoplasmic tail that includes an immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif (ITIM) and an immunoreceptor tyrosine-based switch motif (ITSM). PD-1 is activated by the cell surface ligands PD-L1 and PD-L2 (4). Upon activation, PD-1 ITIM and ITSM phosphorylation leads to the recruitment of the protein tyrosine phosphatases SHP-1 and SHP-2, which suppress TCR signaling (5-7). In addition to activated T-cells, PD-1 is expressed in activated B-cells and monocytes, although its function in these cell types has not been fully characterized (8). The PD-1 pathway plays an important role in immune tolerance (3); however, research studies show that cancer cells often adopt this pathway to escape immune surveillance (9). Consequently, blockade of PD-1 and its ligands is proving to be a sound strategy for neoplastic intervention (10).
- Ishida, Y. et al. (1992) EMBO J 11, 3887-95.
- Shinohara, T. et al. (1994) Genomics 23, 704-6.
- Nishimura, H. et al. (1999) Immunity 11, 141-51.
- Freeman, G.J. et al. (2000) J Exp Med 192, 1027-34.
- Yokosuka, T. et al. (2012) J Exp Med 209, 1201-17.
- Sheppard, K.A. et al. (2004) FEBS Lett 574, 37-41.
- Chemnitz, J.M. et al. (2004) J Immunol 173, 945-54.
- Thibult, M.L. et al. (2013) Int Immunol 25, 129-37.
- Dong, H. et al. (2002) Nat Med 8, 793-800.
- Topalian, S.L. et al. (2012) Curr Opin Immunol 24, 207-12.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14747 SignalStain® EDTA Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7072 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8125 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Mouse)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条