Product Pathways - Metabolism
ABCG2 (D5V2K) XP® Rabbit mAb #42078
|42078S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|42078T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|42078||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry,
Specificity / Sensitivity
ABCG2 (D5V2K) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total ABCG2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Asp175 of human ABCG2 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human placenta using ABCG2 (D5V2K) XP® Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) and antigen-specific peptide (right).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded normal human uterus using ABCG2 (D5V2K) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded A549 (left) and A-204 (right) cell pellets using ABCG2 (D5V2K) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human ovarian carcinoma using ABCG2 (D5V2K) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Flow cytometric analysis of HEK293 (blue) and A549 (green) cells using ABCG2 (D5V2K) XP® Rabbit mAb. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
Western blot analysis of extracts from RPMI 8226 and A549 cells and human placenta using ABCG2 (D5V2K) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of ABCG2 from A549 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is ABCG2 (D5V2K) XP® Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using ABCG2 (D5V2K) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse kidney using ABCG2 (D5V2K) XP® Rabbit mAb.
ABCG2 (BCRP1/ABCP/MXR) is a member of the ATP-binding cassette transporter family that functions as ATP-dependent transporters for a wide variety of chemical compounds and are associated with drug-resistance in cancer cells (1-6). ABCG2 is a heavily glycosylated transmembrane protein with six transmembrane spanning regions consistent with it functioning as a half-transporter. The ABC family can exist as either full-length transporters or as half-transporters that form functional transporters through homo- or heterodimerization. High expression of ABCG2 was found in placenta as well as cell lines selected for resistance to a number of chemotherapeutic drugs, including mitoxantrone, doxorubicin, topotecan and flavopiridol. In rodents, the highest expression of ABCG2 was found in kidney (8). ABCG2 expression has also been observed in stem cell populations, particularly in hematopoietic and neuronal stem cells and is downregulated with differentiation (9-12).
- Doyle, L.A. and Ross, D.D. (2003) Oncogene 22, 7340-58.
- Allen, J.D. et al. (1999) Cancer Res 59, 4237-41.
- Doyle, L.A. et al. (1998) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 95, 15665-70.
- Allikmets, R. et al. (1998) Cancer Res 58, 5337-9.
- Miyake, K. et al. (1999) Cancer Res 59, 8-13.
- Robey, R.W. et al. (2001) Clin Cancer Res 7, 145-52.
- Zhou, S. et al. (2001) Nat Med 7, 1028-34.
- Honscha, W. et al. (2000) Hepatology 31, 1296-304.
- Scharenberg, C.W. et al. (2002) Blood 99, 507-12.
- Islam, M.O. et al. (2005) Neurosci Res 52, 75-82.
- Bunting, K.D. (2002) Stem Cells 20, 11-20.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12559 MRP2/ABCC2 (D9F9E) Rabbit mAb
- 12683 MDR1/ABCB1 (D3H1Q) Rabbit mAb
- 12705 MRP4/ABCC4 (D2Q2O) Rabbit mAb
- 12857 MRP4/ABCC4 (D1Z3W) Rabbit mAb
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 13342 MDR1/ABCB1 (E1Y7B) Rabbit mAb
- 13978 MDR1/ABCB1 (E1Y7S) Rabbit mAb
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14685 MRP1/ABCC1 (D7O8N) Rabbit mAb
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 4446 MRP2/ABCC2 (R260) Antibody
- 4477 ABCG2 Antibody
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条