Product Pathways - Metabolism
MTHFD2 (D8W9U) Rabbit mAb #41377
|41377S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|41377||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
MTHFD2 (D8W9U) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total MTHFD2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu340 of human MTHFD2 protein.
MTHFD2 is a bifunctional methylenetetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase/cyclohydrolase involved in mitochondrial folate metabolism (1). MTHFD2 expression is developmentally regulated, as it is expressed in embryos but not in most adult tissues. Recent research studies have shown that MTHFD2 is consistently overexpressed in many cancer types and correlated with poor survival in breast cancer (2-5). Overexpression of MTHFD2 promotes cell proliferation while its depletion induces cell death in human cancer cells (6).
- Christensen, K.E. and Mackenzie, R.E. (2008) Vitam Horm 79, 393-410.
- Lehtinen, L. et al. (2013) Oncotarget 4, 48-63.
- Nilsson, R. et al. (2014) Nat Commun 5, 3128.
- Liu, F. et al. (2014) Tumour Biol 35, 8685-90.
- Tedeschi, P.M. et al. (2015) Mol Cancer Res 13, 1361-6.
- Gustafsson Sheppard, N. et al. (2015) Sci Rep 5, 15029.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条