Product Pathways - Metabolism
MICAL1 (D8K7R) Rabbit mAb #41112
|41112S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|41112||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
MICAL1 (D8K7R) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total MICAL1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val1038 of human MICAL1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using MICAL1 (D8K7R) Rabbit mAb.
Molecule interacting with CasL protein 1 (MICAL1) is a Protein-methionine sulfoxide oxidase. MICAL1 can bind directly to F-actin and oxidize specific methionine residues to promote actin filament disassembly (1-3). MICAL1 is an important component of semaphorin signaling cascades that has effects on cell movement, angiogenesis, immunology, diabetes, and cancer (4-7). MICAL1 binds to NDR1/2 and antagonizes MST1-induced NDR activation and apoptosis (8).
- Hung, R.J. et al. (2013) Nat Cell Biol 15, 1445-54.
- Lee, B.C. et al. (2013) Mol Cell 51, 397-404.
- Giridharan, S.S. and Caplan, S. (2014) Antioxid Redox Signal 20, 2059-73.
- Terman, J.R. et al. (2002) Cell 109, 887-900.
- Aggarwal, P.K. et al. (2015) Diabetes 64, 1743-59.
- Loria, R. et al. (2015) Oncotarget 6, 2779-93.
- Zhou, Y. et al. (2011) Mol Cell Biol 31, 3603-15.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条