Product Pathways - Metabolism
FABP5 (D1A7T) Rabbit mAb #39926
|39926S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|39926||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
FABP5 (D1A7T) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total FABP5 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human FABP5 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using FABP5 (D1A7T) Rabbit mAb (upper) and GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb (#5174), (lower). As expected, A172 cells are negative for FABP5.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded HCT 116 (left) and A172 (right) cell pellets using FABP5 (D1A7T) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human small intestine using FABP5 (D1A7T) Rabbit mAb.
Fatty acid binding proteins (FABPs) bind to fatty acids and other lipids to function as cytoplasmic lipid chaperones (1). They participate in the transport of fatty acids and other lipids to various cellular pathways (1). They are critical mediators of metabolic processes, and are increasingly being understood to play key roles in disease (2). FABP5 is known as the epidermal fatty acid binding protein as it was originally identified in studies on psoriasis (3) where it was shown to play a role a role in keratinocyte differentiation (4). It has since been found to play diverse roles in other normal physiological processes as well as in disease states (5).
- Haunerland, N.H. and Spener, F. (2004) Prog Lipid Res 43, 328-49.
- Hotamisligil, G.S. and Bernlohr, D.A. (2015) Nat Rev Endocrinol 11, 592-605.
- Madsen, P. et al. (1992) J Invest Dermatol 99, 299-305.
- Siegenthaler, G. et al. (1994) Biochem J 302 ( Pt 2), 363-71.
- Thumser, A.E. et al. (2014) Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care 17, 124-9.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条