Product Pathways - Metabolism
MRP3/ABCC3 (D8V8J) Rabbit mAb #39909
|39909S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|39909||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
MRP3/ABCC3 (D8V8J) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total MRP3 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein surrounding Gly870 of human MRP3 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from C2C12 and mIMCD-3 cells using MRP3/ABCC3 (D8V8J) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of membrane extracts from human, mouse, and rat liver using MRP3/ABCC3 (D8V8J) Rabbit mAb.
MRP3/ABCC3 belongs to the super family of ATP-binding cassette (ABC) transporters. It is a member of the MRP subfamily that is expressed in various organs including liver, gallbladder, small intestine, colon, kidney, and adrenal gland (1-3). MRP3 is involved in multi-drug resistance (1). It facilitates the efflux of organic anions including monoanionic bile acid and anti-cancer reagents such as etoposide and paclitaxel from liver and small intestine into blood (4-7). Expression of MRP3 is increased in the cholestatic human and rat liver, suggesting its role in cholehepatic and enterohepatic bile circulation and in protecting liver from toxic bile salts (2,8). MRP3 expression is also upregulated in people with Dubin-Johnson Syndrome (DJS) who lack functional MRP2 in the liver, which implicates the compensatory role of MRP3 in the absence of functional MRP2 (4).
Elevated expression of MRP3 has been detected in various cancer types such as hepatocellular carcinomas, primary ovarian cancer, and adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) (9-11). Overexpression of MRP3 was reported to be a prognostic factor in ALL and adult acute myeloid leukemia (AML) (11,12).
- Uchiumi, T. et al. (1998) Biochem Biophys Res Commun 252, 103-10.
- Scheffer, G.L. et al. (2002) Lab Invest 82, 193-201.
- Kiuchi, Y. et al. (1998) FEBS Lett 433, 149-52.
- König, J. et al. (1999) Hepatology 29, 1156-63.
- Zelcer, N. et al. (2001) J Biol Chem 276, 46400-7.
- Belinsky, M.G. et al. (2005) Mol Pharmacol 68, 160-8.
- Dickerson, W.G. (1992) Dent Today 11, 54-5.
- Soroka, C.J. et al. (2001) Hepatology 33, 783-91.
- Nies, A.T. et al. (2001) Int J Cancer 94, 492-9.
- Ohishi, Y. et al. (2002) Clin Cancer Res 8, 3767-75.
- Plasschaert, S.L. et al. (2005) Clin Cancer Res 11, 8661-8.
- Benderra, Z. et al. (2005) Clin Cancer Res 11, 7764-72.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12559 MRP2/ABCC2 (D9F9E) Rabbit mAb
- 12705 MRP4/ABCC4 (D2Q2O) Rabbit mAb
- 12857 MRP4/ABCC4 (D1Z3W) Rabbit mAb
- 14182 MRP3/ABCC3 (D1W1P) Rabbit mAb
- 4446 MRP2/ABCC2 (R260) Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条