Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
PLZF (D8G3G) Rabbit mAb #39784
|39784S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|39784||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
PLZF (D83G3) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PLZF protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val248 of human PLZF protein.
PLZF (promyelocytic leukemia zinc finger), is a transcriptional repressor and an epigenetic regulator. It belongs to a large family of BTB-POZ domain containing transcriptional repressors (1). It was first discovered as a fusion partner of RAR (Retinoic Acid Receptor) in the chromosomal translocation t(11; 17) in a case of in acute promyelocytic leukemia (2). PLZF is thought to regulate hematopoietic stem cell quiescence (3,4), maintain spermatogenesis (5), and direct differentiation of distinct populations of natural killer cells (6-9).
- Collins, T. et al. (2001) Mol Cell Biol 21, 3609-15.
- Chen, Z. et al. (1993) EMBO J 12, 1161-7.
- Reid, A. et al. (1995) Blood 86, 4544-52.
- Doulatov, S. et al. (2009) Genes Dev 23, 2076-87.
- Hobbs, R.M. et al. (2010) Cell 142, 468-79.
- Kovalovsky, D. et al. (2008) Nat Immunol 9, 1055-64.
- Savage, A.K. et al. (2008) Immunity 29, 391-403.
- Kreslavsky, T. et al. (2009) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106, 12453-8.
- Pobezinsky, L.A. et al. (2015) Nat Immunol 16, 517-24.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条