Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
SNF2H (D4W6N) Rabbit mAb #38410
|38410S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|38410||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
SNF2H (D4W6N) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total SNF2H protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala65 of human SNF2H protein.
Sucrose nonfermenting 2 homolog (SNF2H, SMARCA5) is one of two orthologs of the ISWI (imitation switch) ATPases encoded by the mammalian genome (1). SNF2H is part of the SNF2 family of chromatin remodeling factors that use ATP hydrolysis to catalyze biochemical reactions in several mammalian chromatin-remodeling complexes, including ACF1, RSF1, CHRAC, NoRC, WSTF, and WCRF180 (2). Research studies show that SNF2H is crucial for chromatin organization, DNA damage response, and differentiation (1-7). The SNF2H helicase facilitates DNA damage repair by actively moving nucleosomes for DNA damage response (DDR) proteins to effectively associate with damaged regions (3). Additional studies show that repair of double stranded breaks (DSBs) significantly decreases in the absence of SNF2H (3), and these cells become highly sensitive to DNA damage caused by x-rays and chemical treatments inducing DSBs (4,5).
- Lazzaro, M.A. and Picketts, D.J. (2001) J Neurochem 77, 1145-56.
- Kasten, M.M. et al. (2011) Cell 144, 310.e1.
- Helfricht, A. et al. (2013) Cell Cycle 12, 3070-82.
- Mueller, A.C. et al. (2013) Oncogene 32, 1164-72.
- Lan, L. et al. (2010) Mol Cell 40, 976-87.
- Smeenk, G. et al. (2013) J Cell Sci 126, 889-903.
- Chioda, M. et al. (2010) Development 137, 3513-22.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12483 SMARCA1 (D4Q7V) Rabbit mAb
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
CST is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条