Product Pathways - Metabolism
ALDH1A1 (D9J7R) XP® Rabbit mAb #36671
|36671S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|36671T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||请询价 现货查询||购买询价|
|36671||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
ALDH1A1 (D9J7R) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total ALDH1A1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human ALDH1A1 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of A549 (positive, left) and HeLa (negative, right) cells using ALDH1A1 (D9J7R) XP® Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using ALDH1A1 (D9J7R) XP® Rabbit mAb.
The aldehyde dehydrogenase family is a large group of enzymes that oxidize aldehydes formed through metabolic processes to their carboxylic acids (1). ALDH1A1 is a liver cytosolic isoform of acetaldehyde dehydrogenase and is involved in the major pathway of alcohol metabolism along with alcohol dehydrogenase (2). ALDH1A1 is also known as retinal dehydrogenase 1 and is involved in retinol metabolism, converting retinol to retinoic acid (3). Recent studies suggest that control of retinoid signaling through ALDH1A1 may influence hematopoietic stem cell differentiation (4). There has been recent interest in ALDH1 isoforms as predictive biomarkers in disease. Several studies have suggested that ALDH1A1 is a potential marker for cancer stem cells and chemoresistance in several tumor types, such as melanoma (5), lung cancer (6), and glioblastoma (7).
- Jackson, B. et al. (2011) Hum Genomics 5, 283-303.
- Edenberg, H.J. (2007) Alcohol Res Health 30, 5-13.
- Duester, G. (2000) Eur J Biochem 267, 4315-24.
- Chute, J.P. et al. (2006) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103, 11707-12.
- Luo, Y. et al. (2012) Stem Cells 30, 2100-13.
- Huang, C.P. et al. (2013) Cancer Lett 328, 144-51.
- Schäfer, A. et al. (2012) Neuro Oncol 14, 1452-64.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条