Product Pathways - Transcription Factors
Helios (D4Z6D) Rabbit mAb #36426
|36426S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|36426||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,||Endogenous||58, 63-70, 85||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, F=Flow Cytometry, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Helios (D4Z6D) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Helios protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro424 of human Helios protein.
Flow cytometric analysis of RL-7 (blue) and Jurkat (green) cells using Helios (D4Z6D) Rabbit mAb. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary anitbody.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 Jurkat cells and either 10 μl of Helios (D4Z6D) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human IKZF3 Promoter Primers #99663, human IL-2 promoter primers, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Helios (D4Z6D) Rabbit mAb (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunoprecipitation of Helios from Jurkat cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is Helios (D4Z6D) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using Helios (D4Z6D) Rabbit mAb.
Helios (Ikaros family zinc finger 2, IZKF2) is an Ikaros family transcription factor composed of several zinc fingers that mediate DNA binding and homodimerization or heterodimerization with other Ikaros family proteins (1,2). In the hematopoietic system, Helios expression is restricted to T cells and early hematopoietic progenitors (1,2). In regulatory T cells, expression of Helios contributes to an anergic phenotype by binding to the IL-2 promoter and suppressing IL-2 transcription (3). In addition, alteration of the corresponding Helios gene IZKF2 is one hallmark of low-hypodiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemia (4).
- Hahm, K. et al. (1998) Genes Dev 12, 782-96.
- Kelley, C.M. et al. (1998) Curr Biol 8, 508-15.
- Baine, I. et al. (2013) J Immunol 190, 1008-16.
- Holmfeldt, L. et al. (2013) Nat Genet 45, 242-52.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 42427 Helios (D8W4X) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 99663 SimpleChIP® Human IKZF3 Promoter Primers
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条