Product Pathways - Neuroscience
PSD95 (7E3) Mouse mAb #36233
|36233S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|36233||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
PSD95 (7E3) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PSD95 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the full length rat PSD95 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of mouse primary neurons using PSD95 (7E3) Mouse mAb (green) and Synapsin-1 (D12G5) XP® Rabbit mAb #5297 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of rat retina using PSD95 (7E3) Mouse mAb (green) and Secretagogin (D4V1Y) XP® Rabbit mAb #14037 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Postsynaptic Density protein 95 (PSD95) is a member of the membrane-associated guanylate kinase (MAGUK) family of proteins. These family members consist of an amino-terminal variable segment followed by three PDZ domains, a SH3 domain, and an inactive guanylate kinase (GK) domain. PSD95 is a scaffolding protein involved in the assembly and function of the postsynaptic density complex (1-2). PSD95 participates in synaptic targeting of AMPA receptors through an indirect manner involving Stargazin and related transmembrane AMPA receptor regulatory proteins (TARPs) (3). It is implicated in experience-dependent plasticity and plays an indispensable role in learning (4). Mutations in PSD95 are associated with autism (5).
- Cao, J. et al. (2005) J. Cell Biol 168, 117-26.
- Chetkovich, D.M. et al. (2002) J. Neurosci. 22, 6415-25.
- Cai, C. et al. (2006) J. Biol. Chem. 281, 4267-73.
- Yao, W.D. et al. (2004) Neuron 41, 625-38.
- Cline, H. (2005) Curr. Biol. 15, R203-5.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13508 VAMP2 (D6O1A) Rabbit mAb
- 2311 Phospho-Synapsin (Ser9) Antibody
- 2507 PSD95 Antibody
- 3409 PSD95 (D74D3) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3450 PSD95 (D27E11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5297 Synapsin-1 (D12G5) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5461 Synaptophysin (D35E4) Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 85852 Synapsin-2 (D6S9C) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条