Product Pathways - Adhesion
Integrin β1 (D6S1W) Rabbit mAb #34971
|34971S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|34971T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,200.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|34971||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,Mouse,Rat,||Endogenous||115, 135||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Integrin β1 (D6S1W) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total integrin β1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro680 of human integrin β1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Integrin β1 (D6S1W) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human skin using Integrin β1 (D6S1W) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using Integrin β1 (D6S1W) Rabbit mAb.
Integrins are α/β heterodimeric cell surface receptors that play a pivotal role in cell adhesion and migration, as well as in growth and survival (1,2). The integrin family contains at least 18 α and 8 β subunits that form 24 known integrins with distinct tissue distribution and overlapping ligand specificities (3). Integrins not only transmit signals to cells in response to the extracellular environment (outside-in signaling), but also sense intracellular cues to alter their interaction with the extracellular environment (inside-out signaling) (1,2).
The β1 subfamily includes 12 distinct integrin proteins that bind to different extracellular matrix molecules (4). Control of extracellular integrin binding influences cell adhesion and migration, while intracellular signaling messages relayed by the β1 cytoplasmic tail help to regulate cell proliferation, cytoskeletal reorganization, and gene expression (4). Research studies have implicated β1 integrin in various activities including embryonic development, blood vessel, skin, bone, and muscle formation, as well as tumor metastasis and angiogenesis (4,5).
- Liu, S. et al. (2000) J Cell Sci 113 ( Pt 20), 3563-71.
- Hood, J.D. and Cheresh, D.A. (2002) Nat Rev Cancer 2, 91-100.
- van der Flier, A. and Sonnenberg, A. (2001) Cell Tissue Res 305, 285-98.
- Brakebusch, C. and Fässler, R. (2005) Cancer Metastasis Rev 24, 403-11.
- Mettouchi, A. and Meneguzzi, G. (2006) Eur J Cell Biol 85, 243-7.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 13166 Integrin β3 (D7X3P) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 14803 Integrin β4 (D8P6C) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 3629 Integrin β5 (D24A5) Rabbit mAb
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 60896 Integrin αV (D2N5H) Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 8440 Integrin α4 (D2E1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条