Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
PI3 Kinase p110 δ (D1Q7R) Rabbit mAb #34050
|34050S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|34050||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
PI3 Kinase p110 δ (D1Q7R) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PI3 Kinase Class III δ protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding His481 of human PI3 Kinase Class III δ protein.
Western blot analysis of SW620 and HT-1080 cell extracts using PI3 Kinase p110 δ (D1Q7R) Rabbit mAb.
Phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K) catalyzes the production of phosphatidylinositol-3,4,5-triphosphate by phosphorylating phosphatidylinositol (PI), phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate (PIP), and phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate (PIP2). Growth factors and hormones trigger this phosphorylation event, which in turn coordinates cell growth, cell cycle entry, cell migration, and cell survival (1). PTEN reverses this process, and research studies have shown that the PI3K signaling pathway is constitutively activated in human cancers that have loss of function of PTEN (2). PI3Ks are composed of a catalytic subunit (p110) and a regulatory subunit. Various isoforms of the catalytic subunit (p110α, p110β, p110γ, and p110δ) have been isolated, and the regulatory subunits that associate with p110α, p110β, and p110δ are p85α and p85β (3). In contrast, p110γ associates with a p101 regulatory subunit that is unrelated to p85. Furthermore, p110γ is activated by βγ subunits of heterotrimeric G proteins (4).
- Cantley, L.C. (2002) Science 296, 1655-7.
- Simpson, L. and Parsons, R. (2001) Exp Cell Res 264, 29-41.
- Neri, L.M. et al. (2002) Biochim Biophys Acta 1584, 73-80.
- Stoyanov, B. et al. (1995) Science 269, 690-3.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12402 PI3 Kinase Class II α (D3Q5B) Rabbit mAb
- 3011 PI3 Kinase p110β (C33D4) Rabbit mAb
- 3358 PI3 Kinase Class III (D4E2) Rabbit mAb
- 3811 PI3 Kinase Class III Antibody
- 4249 PI3 Kinase p110α (C73F8) Rabbit mAb
- 4252 PI3 Kinase p110γ Antibody
- 4255 PI3 Kinase p110α Antibody
- 4263 PI3 Kinase Class III (D9A5) Rabbit mAb
- 5405 PI3 Kinase p110γ (D55D5) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条