Product Pathways - Metabolism
ZIP7/SLC39A7 (D1O3A) Rabbit mAb #33176
|33176S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|33176||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
ZIP7/SLC39A7 (D1O3A) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total ZIP7 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu201 of human ZIP7 protein.
Immunoprecipitation of ZIP7 from HeLa cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is ZIP7/SLC39A7 (D1O3A) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using ZIP7/SLC39A7 (D1O3A) Rabbit mAb and Mouse Anti-rabbit IgG (Conformation Specific) (L27A9) mAb #3678.
The solute carrier family 39 (zinc transporter) member 7 (SLC39A7, ZIP7) is an ER and Golgi membrane protein that regulates cellular zinc homeostasis by controlling release of zinc from these organelles to the cytoplasm (1,2). Zinc release mediated by ZIP7 results in activation of protein kinases that are involved in cell proliferation and migration (3,4). The protein kinase CK2 phosphorylates and activates ZIP7 in response to extracellular signals, such as growth factor stimulation (4,5). Increased expression of ZIP7 is observed in breast cancer tissues (6). Research studies indicate that ZIP7 is responsible for activation of multiple tyrosine kinases in aggressive, tamoxifen-resistant breast cancer (7,8).
- Taylor, K.M. et al. (2004) Biochem J 377, 131-9.
- Huang, L. et al. (2005) J Biol Chem 280, 15456-63.
- Hogstrand, C. et al. (2009) Trends Mol Med 15, 101-11.
- Taylor, K.M. et al. (2012) Cell Cycle 11, 1863-4.
- Taylor, K.M. et al. (2012) Sci Signal 5, ra11.
- Taylor, K.M. (2008) Biochem Soc Trans 36, 1247-51.
- Taylor, K.M. et al. (2007) Mol Med 13, 396-406.
- Taylor, K.M. et al. (2008) Endocrinology 149, 4912-20.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条