Product Pathways - Metabolism
HMOX2/HO-2 (D9J9U) Rabbit mAb #32790
|32790S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|32790||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
HMOX2/HO-2 (D9J9U) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total HMOX2/HO-2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala131 of human HMOX2/HO-2 protein.
Heme oxygenases (HMOX or HO) catalyze the rate-limiting step of the oxidative degradation of heme into iron, carbon monoxide, and biliverdin (1). Biliverdin is then converted to bilirubin (2). Heme is a strong pro-oxidant whereas bilirubin is a strong antioxidant (2). Research studies suggest disregulation of heme oxygenases may contribute to oxidative stress-related diseases (2). There are three isozymes of heme oxygenases: HMOX1/HO-1, HMOX2/HO-2, and HMOX3/HO-3 (1,2). HMOX1/HO-1 is inducible by heme and other stress stimuli (1,3). HMOX2/HO-2 and HMOX3/HO-3 are constitutively expressed (1,3).
- Piotrkowski, B. et al. (2009) J Endocrinol 203, 155-65.
- Synowiec, E. et al. (2012) Mol Biol Rep 39, 2081-7.
- Otterbein, L.E. and Choi, A.M. (2000) Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 279, L1029-37.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12029 TRXR2/TXNRD2 (3F2-E12-F10) Mouse mAb
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 14715 TXNIP (D5F3E) Rabbit mAb
- 14907 Thioredoxin 2 (D1C9L) Rabbit mAb
- 15140 TRXR1 (D1T3D) Rabbit mAb
- 2285 Thioredoxin 1 Antibody (Human Specific)
- 2298 Thioredoxin 1 Antibody (Mouse/Rat Preferred)
- 2429 Thioredoxin 1 (C63C6) Rabbit mAb
- 3206 GPX1 Antibody
- 3286 GPX1 (C8C4) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 6925 TRXR1 Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条