Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
eNOS (D9A5L) Rabbit mAb #32027
|32027S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|32027||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
eNOS (D9A5L) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total eNOS protein. This antibody does not cross-react with overexpressed iNOS nor nNOS.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro1190 of human eNOS protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HUVE (left) and HeLa (right) cells using eNOS (D9A5L) Rabbit mAb (green). Red = Propidium Iodide (PI)/RNase Staining Solution #4087.
Endothelial nitric-oxide synthase (eNOS) is an important enzyme in the cardiovascular system. It catalyzes the production of nitric oxide (NO), a key regulator of blood pressure, vascular remodeling, and angiogenesis (1,2). The activity of eNOS is regulated by phosphorylation at multiple sites. The two most thoroughly studied sites are the activation site Ser1177 and the inhibitory site Thr495 (3). Several protein kinases including Akt/PKB, PKA, and AMPK activate eNOS by phosphorylating Ser1177 in response to various stimuli (4,5). In contrast, bradykinin and H2O2 activate eNOS activity by promoting both Ser1177 phosphorylation and Thr495 dephosphorylation (6,7).
- Fulton, D. et al. (2001) J Pharmacol Exp Ther 299, 818-24.
- Shaul, P.W. (2002) Annu Rev Physiol 64, 749-74.
- Chen, Z.P. et al. (1999) FEBS Lett 443, 285-9.
- Dimmeler, S. et al. (1999) Nature 399, 601-5.
- Fulton, D. et al. (1999) Nature 399, 597-601.
- Harris, M.B. et al. (2001) J Biol Chem 276, 16587-91.
- Thomas, S.R. et al. (2002) J Biol Chem 277, 6017-24.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13038 Phospho-Akt (Thr308) (D25E6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2977 NOS (pan) Antibody
- 4060 Phospho-Akt (Ser473) (D9E) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4691 Akt (pan) (C67E7) Rabbit mAb
- 5880 eNOS (6H2) Mouse mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7980 PathScan® Phospho-eNOS (Ser1177) Sandwich ELISA Kit
- 9570 Phospho-eNOS (Ser1177) (C9C3) Rabbit mAb
- 9571 Phospho-eNOS (Ser1177) Antibody
- 9574 Phospho-eNOS (Thr495) Antibody
- 9575 Phospho-eNOS (Ser113) Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条