Product Pathways - Apoptosis
Cathepsin B (D1C7Y) XP® Rabbit mAb #31718
|31718S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,750.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|31718T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|31718||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,Mouse,Rat,||Endogenous||44, 27, 24||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Cathepsin B (D1C7Y) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total cathepsin B protein. This antibody detects the heavy chain subunit of cathepsin B.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the heavy chain subunit of human cathepsin B protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of Malme-3M (left) and MCF7 (right) cells using Cathepsin (D1C7Y) XP® Rabbit mAb (green) and β-Actin (8H10D10) Mouse mAb #3700 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Flow cytometric analysis of Daudi cells (blue) and U266 cells (green) using Cathepsin B (D1C7Y) XP® Rabbit mAb. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Cathepsin B (D1C7Y) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with constructs expressing full-length human Cathepsin B (hCTSB; +) or mouse Cathespin B (mCTSB; +) using Cathepsin B (D1C7Y) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded normal human kidney using Cathepsin B (D1C7Y) XP(R) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using Cathepsin B (D1C7Y) XP(R) Rabbit mAb.
Cathepsin B (CSTB), part of the papain family of proteases, is a widely expressed lysosomal cysteine endopeptidase (1,2). Cathepsin B is produced from a larger precursor form, pro-cathepsin B, which runs at approximately 44 kDa on SDS-PAGE, and is proteolytically processed and glycosylated to form a mature two-chain protein containing a heavy chain (running at 27 and 24 kDa) and a light chain (5 kDa). High levels of cathepsin B are found in macrophages and osteoclasts, as well as various types of cancer cells, including lung, colon, prostate, breast, and stomach. In addition, expression of cathepsin B has been associated with multiple sclerosis (3), rheumatoid arthritis (4), and pancreatitis (5). While generally localized to lysosomes, in cancer alterations can lead to its secretion (6). Its role in tumor progression is thought to involve promotion of basement membrane degradation, invasion and metastasis (7,8). Expression can correlate with poor prognosis for a variety of forms of cancer (9-13).
- Chan, S.J. et al. (1986) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 83, 7721-5.
- Fong, D. et al. (1986) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 83, 2909-13.
- Bever, C.T. et al. (1994) Neurology 44, 745-8.
- Hashimoto, Y. et al. (2001) Biochem Biophys Res Commun 283, 334-9.
- Halangk, W. et al. (2000) J Clin Invest 106, 773-81.
- Berquin, I.M. and Sloane, B.F. (1996) Adv Exp Med Biol 389, 281-94.
- Yan, S. et al. (1998) Biol Chem 379, 113-23.
- Vasiljeva, O. et al. (2006) Cancer Res 66, 5242-50.
- Campo, E. et al. (1994) Am J Pathol 145, 301-9.
- Foekens, J.A. et al. (1998) J Clin Oncol 16, 1013-21.
- Werle, B. et al. (1999) Br J Cancer 81, 510-9.
- Lah, T.T. et al. (2000) Clin Cancer Res 6, 578-84.
- Werle, B. et al. (2000) Cancer 89, 2282-91.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条