Product Pathways - NF-kB Signaling
IL-1β (D6D6T) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific) #31202
|31202S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|31202||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Mouse,||Endogenous||17, 31||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, F=Flow Cytometry,
Specificity / Sensitivity
IL-1β (D6D6T) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific) recognizes endogenous levels of total IL-1β protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to mouse IL-1β protein.
Flow cytometric analysis of Raw264.7 cells, untreated (blue) or treated with LPS (100 ng/ml, 6 hr) (green) using IL-1β (D6L6T) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific). Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate) #4414 was used as a secondary antibody.
Western blot analysis of extracts from Raw264.7 cells, untreated (-) or treated with LPS (100 ng/mL, 6 hr; +), using IL-1β (D6D6T) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific) (upper), or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Interleukin-1β (IL-1β), one of the major caspase-1 targets, is a multifunctional cytokine that is involved in a host of immune and proinflammatory responses (1). It is produced primarily by activated monocytes and macrophages. It signals through various adaptor proteins and kinases that lead to activation of numerous downstream targets (2-6). Human IL-1β is synthesized as a 31 kDa precursor. To gain activity, the precursor must be cleaved by caspase-1 between Asp116 and Ala117 to yield a 17 kDa mature form (7,8). Detection of the 17 kDa mature form of IL-1β is a good indicator of caspase-1 activity.
- Dinarello, C.A. (1998) Int Rev Immunol 16, 457-99.
- Burns, K. et al. (1998) J Biol Chem 273, 12203-9.
- Cao, Z. et al. (1996) Nature 383, 443-6.
- Cao, Z. et al. (1996) Science 271, 1128-31.
- Wesche, H. et al. (1997) Immunity 7, 837-47.
- Ninomiya-Tsuji, J. et al. (1999) Nature 398, 252-6.
- Thornberry, N.A. et al. (1992) Nature 356, 768-74.
- Cerretti, D.P. et al. (1992) Science 256, 97-100.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条