Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
β-Arrestin 1 (D7Z3W) XP® Rabbit mAb #30036
|30036S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,750.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|30036T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|30036||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
β-Arrestin (D7Z3W) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total β-arrestin 1 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with other arrestin proteins.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Arg363 of human β-arrestin 1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using β-Arrestin 1 (D7Z3W) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Western blot analysis of extracts from A549 cells, vehicle-treated (-) or treated with dexamethasone (100 nM, 16 hr; +), using β-Arrestin 1 (D7Z3W) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human ovarian carcinoma using β-Arrestin 1 (D7Z3W) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using β-Arrestin 1 (D7Z3W) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Arrestin proteins function as negative regulators of G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) signaling. Cognate ligand binding stimulates GPCR phosphorylation, which is followed by binding of arrestin to the phosphorylated GPCR and the eventual internalization of the receptor and desensitization of GPCR signaling (1). Four distinct mammalian arrestin proteins are known. Arrestin 1 (also known as S-arrestin) and arrestin 4 (X-arrestin) are localized to retinal rods and cones, respectively. Arrestin 2 (also known as β-arrestin 1) and arrestin 3 (β-arrestin 2) are ubiquitously expressed and bind to most GPCRs (2). β-arrestins function as adaptor and scaffold proteins and play important roles in other processes, such as recruiting c-Src family proteins to GPCRs in Erk activation pathways (3,4). β-arrestins are also involved in some receptor tyrosine kinase signaling pathways (5-8). Additional evidence suggests that β-arrestins translocate to the nucleus and help regulate transcription by binding transcriptional cofactors (9,10).
The non-visual β-arrestins respond to glucocorticoid signaling, with differential responses observed among family members. Specifically, β-arrestin 1 expression is increased in response to glucocorticoid receptor activation whereas β-arrestin 2 shows a concomitant decrease in expression (11).
- Shenoy, S.K. and Lefkowitz, R.J. (2005) Sci STKE 2005, cm10.
- Lefkowitz, R.J. and Shenoy, S.K. (2005) Science 308, 512-7.
- Luttrell, L.M. et al. (1999) Science 283, 655-61.
- Luttrell, L.M. et al. (1999) Curr Opin Cell Biol 11, 177-83.
- Luttrell, L.M. and Lefkowitz, R.J. (2002) J Cell Sci 115, 455-65.
- Waters, C. et al. (2004) Semin Cell Dev Biol 15, 309-23.
- Lefkowitz, R.J. and Whalen, E.J. (2004) Curr Opin Cell Biol 16, 162-8.
- Waters, C.M. et al. (2005) Cell Signal 17, 263-77.
- Kang, J. et al. (2005) Cell 123, 833-47.
- Ma, L. and Pei, G. (2007) J Cell Sci 120, 213-8.
- Oakley, R.H. et al. (2012) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109, 17591-6.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条