Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
Phospho-c-Abl (Tyr245) Antibody #2861
|2861S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,900.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|2861||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,||Endogenous||135 (c-Abl); 210 (Bcr-Abl)||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Mouse,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-c-Abl (Tyr245) Antibody detects endogenous levels of c-Abl only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 245. The antibody cross-reacts with activated EGF receptors and PDGF receptors.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr245 of human c-Abl.
The c-Abl proto-oncogene encodes a nonreceptor protein tyrosine kinase that is ubiquitously expressed and highly conserved in metazoan evolution. c-Abl protein is distributed in both the nucleus and the cytoplasm of cells. It is implicated in regulating cell proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis, cell adhesion and stress responses (1-3). c-Abl kinase activity is increased in vivo by diverse physiological stimuli including integrin activation, PDGF stimulation and binding to c-Jun, Nck and RFX1 (2,4). The in vivo mechanism of regulation of c-Abl kinase activity is not completely understood. Tyr245 is located in the linker region between the SH2 and catalytic domains. This positioning is conserved among Abl family members. Phosphorylation of Tyr245 is involved in the activation of c-Abl kinase (5). In addition, phosphorylation of Tyr412, which is located in the kinase activation loop of c-Abl, is required for kinase activity (6).
c-Abl原癌基因编码一个非受体蛋白酪氨酸激酶，该激酶在多细胞动物中普遍表达且高度保守。c-Abl蛋白分布于胞核以及胞质中，参与调节细胞增殖、分化、凋亡细胞粘附和应激反应(1-3)。在体内，通过整合素激活、PDGF刺激以及结合到c-Jun、Nck 和RFX1 蛋白上(2,4)等各种生理刺激，能使c-Abl激酶的活力提高。调节c-Abl蛋白激酶活力的体内机制目前尚不完全清楚。Tyr245位点位于SH2和催化区之间的连接区域，Abl蛋白家族在这个位点处都是保守的。Tyr245位点的磷酸化涉及到c-Abl激酶的活化（5）。另外，位于Abl蛋白的激酶活化环处的Tyr412位点，对激酶的活性也是必需的（6）。
- Wang, J.Y. et al. (2000) Oncogene 19, 5643-5650.
- Van Etten, R.A. et al. (1999) Trends Cell. Biol. 9, 179-182.
- Danial, N.N. et al. (2000) Oncogene 19, 2523-2531.
- Shaul, Y. et al. (2000) Cell Death Differ. 7, 10-16.
- Brasher, B.B. et al. (2000) J. Biol. Chem. 275, 35631-35637.
- Pluk, H. et al. (2002) Cell 108, 247-259.
- Ganapathipillai, S.S. et al. (2008) Cancer Res 68, 5769-77.Applications:Western Blotting,
- Goss, V.L. et al. (2006) Blood 107, 4888-97.Applications:Western Blotting,
- Smith, K. M. et al. (2003) Mol. Cell 12, 27-37.Applications:Western Blotting,
- Komatsu, N. et al. (2002) J.Biol.Chem. 278 (8), 6411-6419.Applications:Western Blotting,
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 2862 c-Abl Antibody
- 2864 Phospho-c-Abl (Thr735) Antibody
- 2865 Phospho-c-Abl (Tyr412) (247C7) Rabbit mAb
- 2868 Phospho-c-Abl (Tyr245) (73E5) Rabbit mAb
- 3009 Phospho-c-Abl (Tyr204) (C42B5) Rabbit mAb
- 3098 Phospho-c-Abl (Tyr89) (61A6) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条