Product Pathways - Protein Stability
LRSAM1 (D1O5S) Rabbit mAb #28405
|28405S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|28405||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
LRSAM1 (D1O5S) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total LRSAM1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro143 of human LRSAM1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using LRSAM1 (D1O5S) Rabbit mAb.
Leucine-rich repeat and sterile alpha motif-containing protein 1 (LRSAM1, hTAL1) is a multi-domain-containing E3 ubiquitin-ligase involved in the regulation of cell adhesion. The LSRAM1 protein contains amino-terminal leucine-rich repeats (LRR), an ezrin-radixin-moesin (ERM) domain, a coiled-coil region, a sterile alpha motif (SAM) domain, and a carboxy-terminal RING finger domain. Research studies demonstrate that LRSAM1 participates in the endosomal sorting of proteins by regulating the ubiquitination of Tsg101, a component of the ESCRT-I endosomal sorting complex (1). LSRAM1 ubiquitin ligase activity plays a critical role in promoting the ubiquitin-dependent autophagic clearance of pathogenic bacteria (2). Mutations in the corresponding LRSAM1 gene can contribute to a form of Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT2P) disease that is characterized by peripheral nervous system axonal neuropathy (3,4).
- Amit, I. et al. (2004) Genes Dev 18, 1737-52.
- Huett, A. et al. (2012) Cell Host Microbe 12, 778-90.
- Weterman, M.A. et al. (2012) Hum Mol Genet 21, 358-70.
- Nicolaou, P. et al. (2013) Eur J Hum Genet 21, 190-4.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条