Product Pathways - Neuroscience
Rhodopsin (D4B9B) Rabbit mAb #27182
|27182S||100 µl ( 400 tests )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|27182||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Rhodopsin (D4B9B) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total rhodopsin protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu194 of human rhodopsin protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of rat retina using Rhodopsin (D4B9B) Rabbit mAb (green) and GFAP (GA5) Mouse mAb #3670 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse retina using Rhodopsin (D4B9B) Rabbit mAb.
Rhodopsin is the photoreceptor in the retinal rods. It is activated by photons, transduces visual information through its cognate G protein, transducin, and is inactivated by arrestin binding (1). Using atomic-force microscopy, rhodopsin was found to be arranged into paracrystalline arrays of dimers in mouse disc membranes (2). Rhodopsin is considered to be the prototype of G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs), and is the first GPCR for which a crystal structure was solved (3). Research studies have linked mutations in the gene encoding rhodopsin to retinitis pigmentosa (4,5), a disease characterized by retinal degeneration resulting in reduced peripheral vision and night blindness (6).
- Arshavsky, V.Y. and Burns, M.E. (2012) J Biol Chem 287, 1620-6.
- Fotiadis, D. et al. (2003) Nature 421, 127-8.
- Palczewski, K. et al. (2000) Science 289, 739-45.
- Rivolta, C. et al. (2002) Hum Mol Genet 11, 1219-27.
- Wilson, J.H. and Wensel, T.G. (2003) Mol Neurobiol 28, 149-58.
- Hartong, D.T. et al. (2006) Lancet 368, 1795-809.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 14825 Rhodopsin (D1N7X) Rabbit mAb
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条