Product Pathways - Development
TCF4/TCF7L2 (C48H11) Rabbit mAb #2569
|2569S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|2569T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,200.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|2569||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,||Endogenous||58, 79||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP, ChIP-seq=Chromatin IP-seq,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Mouse, Chicken,
Specificity / Sensitivity
TCF4 (C48H11) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total TCF4 protein.
TCF4 (C48H11)Rabbit mAb兔单抗识别内源的总TCF4蛋白.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu330 of human TCF4.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell types using TCF4 (C48H11) Rabbit mAb.
使用TCF4 (C48H11)Rabbit mAb 兔单抗对多种细胞提取物进行western blot分析。
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 HCT 116 cells and either 10 μl of TCF4 (C48H11) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human CaMK2D Intron 3 Primers #5111, human c-Myc promoter primers, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
使用SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003将4 x 106 HCT 116细胞与10μl TCF4 (C48H11) Rabbit mAb 兔单抗或2μl Normal Rabbit IgG #2729进行染色质免疫共沉淀。富集到的DNA使用SimpleChIP®人CaMK2D Intron 3引物#5111，人c-Myc promoter引物和SimpleChIP®人α Satellite Repeat 引物#4486进行荧光实时PCR定量。各样品沉淀得到的DNA量与input染色质总量对比进行相对定量，其中Input染色质量设定值为1。
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 HCT116 cells and either 10 μl of TCF4 (C48H11) Rabbit mAb or 5 μl of Non-phospho (Active) β-Catenin (Ser33/37/Thr41) (D13A1) Rabbit mAb #8814, using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. DNA Libraries were prepared from 5ng enriched ChIP DNA using NEBNext® Ultra™ II DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina®, and sequenced on the Illumina NextSeq. TCF4 and β-Catenin are known to associate with each other on chromatin. The figure shows binding of both TCF4 and β-Catenin across CAMK2D, a known target gene of both TCF4 and β-Catenin (see additional figure containing ChIP-qPCR data). For additional ChIP-seq tracks, please download the product data sheet.
LEF1 and TCF are members of the high mobility group (HMG) DNA binding protein family of transcription factors that consists of the following: Lymphoid Enhancer Factor 1 (LEF1), T Cell Factor 1 (TCF1), TCF3, and TCF4 (1). LEF1 and TCF1 were originally identified as important factors regulating early lymphoid development (2) and act downstream in Wnt signaling. LEF1 and TCF bind to Wnt response elements to provide docking sites for β-catenin, which translocates to the nucleus to promote the transcription of target genes upon activation of Wnt signaling (3). LEF1 and TCF are dynamically expressed during development and aberrant activation of the Wnt signaling pathway is involved in many types of cancers including colon cancer (4,5).
LEF1和TCF是高迁移率族蛋白(HMG)中DNA结合蛋白家族的成员中的一类转录因子，包括：Lymphoid Enhancer Factor 1 (LEF1), T Cell Factor 1 (TCF1), TCF3, and TCF4 (1)。LEF1和TCF1最初被认为是调节早期淋巴发育的重要因子(2)，并作为Wnt的下游信号发挥作用。LEF1和TCF结合Wnt反应元件为β-catenin提供停泊位点，β-catenin随后转移到细胞核促进Wnt信号通路靶基因的转录激活(3)。在包括结肠癌（4，5）在内的多种癌症发生相关的Wnt信号通路的发展和异常活化中，都会伴随着LEF1和TCF表达水平的动态变化。
TCF4, also known as TCF7L2, is expressed widely during development. Gene targeting studies indicate that TCF4 is required to maintain the crypt stem cells of the small intestine (6,7). TCF4 has several splicing isoforms that are expressed differentially in tissues and during cancer progression (8,9). Studies also indicate that a variant of the TCF4 gene confers an increased risk of type 2 diabetes (10).
- Waterman, M.L. (2004) Cancer Metastasis Rev 23, 41-52.
- Schilham, M.W. and Clevers, H. (1998) Semin Immunol 10, 127-32.
- Brantjes, H. et al. (2002) Biol Chem 383, 255-61.
- Reya, T. and Clevers, H. (2005) Nature 434, 843-50.
- Logan, C.Y. and Nusse, R. (2004) Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 20, 781-810.
- Cho, E.A. and Dressler, G.R. (1998) Mech. Dev. 77, 9-18.
- Korinek, V. et al. (1998) Nat. Genet. 19, 379-383.
- Howng, S.L. et al. (2004) Int. J. Oncol. 25, 1685-1692.
- Shiina, H. et al. (2003) Clin. Cancer Res. 9, 2121-2132.
- Grant, S.F. et al. (2006) Nat. Genet. 38, 320-323.
- Frietze, S. et al. (2012) Genome Biol 13, R52.Applications:Chromatin IP,
- Koga, H. et al. (2012) PLoS One 7, e39981.Applications:Western Blotting,
- Norton, L. et al. (2011) Diabetologia 54, 3132-42.Applications:Chromatin IP,Western Blotting,
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 2151 Axin2 (76G6) Rabbit mAb
- 2201 Naked1 (C30F10) Rabbit mAb
- 2203 TCF1/TCF7 (C63D9) Rabbit mAb
- 2206 TCF1/TCF7 (C46C7) Rabbit mAb
- 2230 LEF1 (C12A5) Rabbit mAb
- 2262 Naked1 Antibody
- 2286 LEF1 (C18A7) Rabbit mAb
- 2391 Wnt3a Antibody
- 2392 Wnt5a Antibody
- 2530 Wnt5a/b (C27E8) Rabbit mAb
- 2565 TCF4/TCF7L2 (C9B9) Rabbit mAb
- 3216 Dvl2 Antibody
- 3218 Dvl3 Antibody
- 3224 Dvl2 (30D2) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9561 Phospho-β-Catenin (Ser33/37/Thr41) Antibody
- 9562 β-Catenin Antibody
- 9564 Phospho-β-Catenin (Ser45) Antibody
- 9565 Phospho-β-Catenin (Thr41/Ser45) Antibody
- 9581 β-Catenin Antibody (Amino-terminal Antigen)
- 9582 β-Catenin (6B3) Rabbit mAb
- 9587 β-Catenin Antibody (Carboxy-terminal Antigen)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Illumina is a registered trademark of Illumina, Inc.
NEBNext is a registered trademark of New England Biolabs, Inc.
Ultra is a trademark of New England Biolabs, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条