Product Pathways - Neuroscience
NeuN (D4G4O) XP® Rabbit mAb #24307
|24307S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|24307T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|24307||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen),
Specificity / Sensitivity
NeuN (D4G4O) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total NeuN protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the amino terminus of human NeuN protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse cerebellum using NeuN (D4G4O) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse colon (myenteric plexus) using NeuN (D4G4O) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of mouse hippocampus (left), cortex (middle), and cerebellum (right) using NeuN (D4G4O) XP® Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Western blot analysis of extracts from mouse brain, C2C12 cells, and rat brain using NeuN (D4G4O) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Neuronal nuclei (NeuN, Fox-3, RBFOX3) is a nuclear protein expressed in most post-mitotic neurons of the central and peripheral nervous systems. NeuN is not detected in Purkinje cells, sympathetic ganglion cells, Cajal-Retzius cells, INL retinal cells, inferior olivary, or dentate nucleus neurons (1). This neuronal protein was originally identified by immunoreactivity with a monoclonal antibody also called NeuN. Using MS-analysis, NeuN was later identified as the Fox-3 gene product. Fox-3 contains an RNA recognition motif and functions as a splicing regulator (2). Fox-3 regulates alternative splicing of NumB, promoting neuronal differentiation during development (3).
- Mullen, R.J. et al. (1992) Development 116, 201-11.
- Kim, K.K. et al. (2009) J Biol Chem 284, 31052-61.
- Kim, K.K. et al. (2013) J Cell Biol 200, 443-58.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12389 GFAP (D1F4Q) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 2128 β-Tubulin (9F3) Rabbit mAb
- 4604 Doublecortin Antibody
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 5568 β3-Tubulin (D71G9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5663 Musashi-1 (D46A8) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5664 CNPase (D83E10) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9129 Ki-67 (D3B5) Rabbit mAb
- 9449 Ki-67 (8D5) Mouse mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条