Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
BCAR3 Antibody #24032
|24032S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|24032||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
BCAR3 antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total BCAR3 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro526 of human BCAR3 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
BCAR3 is a member of the novel SH2-containing protein (NSP) family (1). It was identified as a gene product involved in anti-estrogen resistance in the context of breast cancer (2). Like other members of this family, BCAR3 has been shown to interact with the family member, CAS. The C terminal Cdc25 homolgy domain of BCAR3 interacts tightly with the FAT domain of p130Cas (3) and promotes the association of p130cas with Src kinase (4) to activate related signaling pathways. Overexpression of BCAR3 leads to the activation of a wide range of downstream signaling proteins including PI3K, rac, PAK1, and cyclin D1 (5-7). The main role of BCAR3 is to promote cell motility and regulate cytoskeletal remodeling and adhesion through its effect on p130cas and Src kinase (8-10). BCAR3 also has been implicated in playing an inhibitory role on TGF-β/SMAD signaling, which is associated with favorable disease outcomes (11).
- Near, R.I. et al. (2007) J Cell Physiol 212, 655-65.
- van Agthoven, T. et al. (1998) EMBO J 17, 2799-808.
- Mace, P.D. et al. (2011) Nat Struct Mol Biol 18, 1381-7.
- Makkinje, A. et al. (2012) J Biol Chem 287, 27703-14.
- Cai, D. et al. (2003) Cancer Res 63, 6802-8.
- Felekkis, K.N. et al. (2005) Mol Cancer Res 3, 32-41.
- Cai, D. et al. (2003) J Immunol 170, 969-78.
- Schuh, N.R. et al. (2010) J Biol Chem 285, 2309-17.
- Wilson, A.L. et al. (2013) PLoS One 8, e65678.
- Makkinje, A. et al. (2009) Cell Signal 21, 1423-35.
- Guo, J. et al. (2014) Breast Cancer Res 16, 476.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7073 PathScan® Phospho-IKKα (Ser176/180) Sandwich ELISA Kit
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条