Product Pathways - Metabolism
PANK1 (D2W3N) Rabbit mAb #23887
|23887S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|23887||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
PANK1 (D2W3N) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PANK1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro153 of human PANK1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using PANK1 (D2W3N) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of PANK1 from Hep G2 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is PANK1 (D2W3N) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using PANK1 (D2W3N) Rabbit mAb. Mouse Anti-rabbit IgG (Light-Chain Specific) (L57A3) mAb #3677 was used as the secondary antibody.
Pantothenate kinase 1 (PANK1) is the rate-limiting enzyme in coenzyme A (CoA) synthesis (1,2). PPARα -mediated transcriptional regulation of PANK1 plays an important role in controlling CoA levels in hepatocytes (1). Research studies indicate that PANK1 expression, along with microRNA-107, decreases in a murine macrophage model upon lipopolysaccharide (LPS) exposure in a PPARα-dependent manner (3). Additional studies show that the corresponding PANK1 gene is a direct target of tumor suppressor p53 and that p53 regulates energy homeostasis through control of PANK1 expression (2).
- Ramaswamy, G. et al. (2004) J Lipid Res 45, 17-31.
- Wang, S.J. et al. (2013) Cell Cycle 12, 753-61.
- Hennessy, E.J. et al. (2011) J Biol Chem 286, 25531-9.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12055 PANK4 (D8N2C) Rabbit mAb
- 12479 PANK2 (D11E2) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific)
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12665 PANK4 (D6J4R) Rabbit mAb
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13266 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb (Sepharose® Bead Conjugate)
- 14178 SignalSilence® Hexokinase II siRNA I
- 14328 GCKR (D1W9P) Rabbit mAb
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 2106 Hexokinase II Antibody
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 3106 PKM1/2 (C5E6) Rabbit mAb
- 3186 PKM1/2 Antibody
- 3188 Aldolase A Antibody
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 3198 PKM2 Antibody
- 3818 GFAT1 Antibody
- 3827 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody
- 4053 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5174 GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5322 GFAT1 (D12F4) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 6917 GFAT2 (D40C7) Rabbit mAb
- 6923 PANK2 Antibody (Mouse Specific)
- 7067 PKM1 (D30G6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8060 Aldolase A (D73H4) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条