Product Pathways - Stem Cell and Lineage Markers
Sox2 (D9B8N) Rabbit mAb #23064
|23064S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|23064||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, F=Flow Cytometry, IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Sox2 (D9B8N) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Sox2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala188 of human Sox2 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines, using Sox2 (D9B8N) Rabbit mAb.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of F9 (left), 3T3 (middle left), NCCIT (middle right), or HeLa (right) cells using Sox2 (D9B8N) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red).
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of developing mouse E12 foregut (left), spinal cord and somites (middle), or brain (right) using Sox2 (D9B8N) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 mES cells and either 10 μl of Sox2 (D9B8N) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Mouse Oct-4 Promoter Primers #4653, SimpleChIP® Mouse XIST Intron 1 Primers #4659, and SimpleChIP® Mouse RPL30 Intron 2 Primers #7015. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Flow cytometric analysis of NIH3T3 cells (blue) and F9 cells (green) using Sox2 (D9B8N) Rabbit mAb. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells (blue) and NTERA cells (green) using Sox2 (D9B8N) Rabbit mAb. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
Embryonic stem cells (ESC) derived from the inner cell mass of the blastocyst are unique in their pluripotent capacity and potential for self-renewal (1). Research studies demonstrate that a set of transcription factors that includes Oct-4, Sox2, and Nanog forms a transcriptional network that maintains cells in a pluripotent state (2,3). Chromatin immunoprecipitation experiments show that Sox2 and Oct-4 bind to thousands of gene regulatory sites, many of which regulate cell pluripotency and early embryonic development (4,5). siRNA knockdown of either Sox2 or Oct-4 results in loss of pluripotency (6). Induced overexpression of Oct-4 and Sox2, along with additional transcription factors Klf4 and c-Myc, can reprogram both mouse and human somatic cells to a pluripotent state (7,8). Additional evidence demonstrates that Sox2 is also present in adult multipotent progenitors that give rise to some adult epithelial tissues, including several glands, the glandular stomach, testes, and cervix. Sox2 is thought to regulate target gene expression important for survival and regeneration of these tissues (9).
- Conley, B.J. et al. (2004) Int J Biochem Cell Biol 36, 555-67.
- Pesce, M. and Schöler, H.R. (2001) Stem Cells 19, 271-8.
- Pan, G. and Thomson, J.A. (2007) Cell Res 17, 42-9.
- Boyer, L.A. et al. (2005) Cell 122, 947-56.
- Loh, Y.H. et al. (2006) Nat Genet 38, 431-40.
- Matin, M.M. et al. (2004) Stem Cells 22, 659-68.
- Takahashi, K. and Yamanaka, S. (2006) Cell 126, 663-76.
- Okita, K. et al. (2007) Nature 448, 313-7.
- Arnold, K. et al. (2011) Cell Stem Cell 9, 317-29.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 14962 Sox2 (D1C7J) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3579 Sox2 (D6D9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4653 SimpleChIP® Mouse Oct-4 Promoter Primers
- 4659 SimpleChIP® Mouse XIST Intron 1 Primers
- 5024 Sox2 (D6D9) XP® Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 92186 Phospho-Sox2 (Ser250/Ser251) (A2I7G) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条