Product Pathways - Protein Folding
PCSK7 (D4I5G) Rabbit mAb #19346
|19346S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|19346||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
PCSK7 (D4I5G) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PCSK7 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Glu630 of human PCSK7 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using PCSK7 (D4I5G) Rabbit mAb.
PCSK7 (PC7) is a member of the subtilisin-like proprotein convertase family (1,2). Like other members of the family, the protein cleaves precursors at basic amino acids within the motif Arg/Lys-Xn-Arg (cleavage site) (n=2 or 4). PC7 was reported to be localized in the trans-golgi network and at the cell surface membrane, as well as in membrane internalized recycling vesicles (2,3). One function of PCSK7 is its critical role in growth factors processing, for example proEGF to EGF, proVEGF-C to VEGF-C, and BDNF neuropeptide maturation. PCSK7 is also involved in transferrin receptor shedding to regulate ion homeostasis (7,8) and MHC class I stability to regulate antigen presentation in the immunoresponse process (9).
- Seidah, N.G. and Prat, A. (2012) Nat Rev Drug Discov 11, 367-83.
- Rousselet, E. et al. (2011) J Biol Chem 286, 2728-38.
- Declercq, J. et al. (2012) J Biol Chem 287, 9052-60.
- Rousselet, E. et al. (2011) J Biol Chem 286, 9185-95.
- Siegfried, G. et al. (2003) J Clin Invest 111, 1723-32.
- Wetsel, W.C. et al. (2013) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110, 17362-7.
- Oexle, K. et al. (2011) Hum Mol Genet 20, 1042-7.
- Guillemot, J. et al. (2013) Hepatology 57, 2514-24.
- Leonhardt, R.M. et al. (2010) J Immunol 184, 2985-98.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条