Product Pathways - Adhesion
ST14/Matriptase Antibody #19271
|19271S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|19271||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
ST14/Matriptase Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total ST14/Matriptase protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Asn280 of human ST14/Matriptase protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Suppressor of tumorigenicity 14 protein (ST14), also known as matriptase, is a type II transmembrane protease (1,2). It is highly expressed in epithelia cells and important for the differentiation and homeostasis of epithelium (3). ST14 is synthesized as a single-chain precursor, and cleaved first at Gly149 in endoplasmic reticulum or Golgi. The resulting N-terminal and C-terminal fragments are non-covalently associated, and interact with hepatocyte growth factor activator inhibitor 1 (HAI-1), which facilitates the transportation of ST14 to the plasma membrane. Cell surface ST14 can be activated by autocleavage at Arg614 though an incompletely understood mechanism. HAI-1 inhibits activated ST14, and HAI-1 and ST14 complex can be shed from cell surface (4,5). In different context, ST14 has been reported either as a tumor suppressor or as a tumor promoter (6-8)
- Kim, M.G. et al. (1999) Immunogenetics 49, 420-8.
- Lin, C.Y. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 18231-6.
- Oberst, M.D. et al. (2003) J Histochem Cytochem 51, 1017-25.
- List, K. et al. Mol Med 12, 1-7.
- Bugge, T.H. et al. (2007) Front Biosci 12, 5060-70.
- Kosa, P. et al. (2012) Oncogene 31, 3679-95.
- Sales, K.U. et al. (2015) Oncogene 34, 4664-72.
- Ko, C.J. et al. (2015) Cancer Res 75, 2949-60.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条