Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
DMAP1 (D4O2G) Rabbit mAb #19115
|19115S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|19115||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
DMAP1 (D5O2G) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total DMAP1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly121 of human DMAP1 protein.
DNA methyltransferase 1 (DNMT1)-associated protein 1 (DMAP1) is a nuclear protein that functions in transcriptional repression and DNA repair. DMAP1 was first identified as an activator of DNMT1 methyltransferase activity (1). Both DMAP1 and DNMT1 are targeted to replication foci during S phase and function to transfer proper methylation patterns to newly synthesized DNA during replication (1). In late S phase, DMAP1-DNMT1 co-operate with a p33ING1-Sin3-HDAC2 complex to maintain pericentric heterochromatin by deacetylating histones, methylating histone H3 at Lys9, and methylating DNA (1,2). The DMAP1 protein is also part of the TIP60-p400 complex, a histone acetyltransferases (HAT) and chromatin-remodeling complex that functions in DNA repair (3,4). Upon DNA damage, the TIP60-p400 complex acetylates histone H4 at Lys16 to induce chromatin relaxation and activation of the ATM kinase. DMAP1 is required for DNA-damage induced TIP60-p400-mediated histone acetylation, and deletion of DMAP1 impairs AMT function (5). DMAP1-DNMT1 may also methylate DNA at sites of DNA damage during homologous recombination, which results in gene silencing (6).
- Rountree, M.R. et al. (2000) Nat Genet 25, 269-77.
- Xin, H. et al. (2004) J Biol Chem 279, 9539-46.
- Cai, Y. et al. (2003) J Biol Chem 278, 42733-6.
- Doyon, Y. et al. (2004) Mol Cell Biol 24, 1884-96.
- Penicud, K. and Behrens, A. (2013) Oncogene , 525-31.
- Lee, G.E. et al. (2010) J Biol Chem 285, 37630-40.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12058 Tip60 Antibody
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 5032 DNMT1 (D63A6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5113 HDAC2 (3F3) Mouse mAb
- 5119 DNMT1 (D59A4) Rabbit mAb
- 5356 HDAC1 (10E2) Mouse mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7691 SIN3A (D1B7) Rabbit mAb
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8056 SIN3A (D9D6) Rabbit mAb
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条