Product Pathways - Neuroscience
PSD93 (D4Z4D) Rabbit mAb #19046
|19046S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|19046||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
PSD93 (D4Z4D) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PSD93 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro321 of human PSD93 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from rat and mouse brain using PSD93 (D4Z4D) Rabbit mAb.
Postsynaptic Density Protein 93 (PSD93) is a member of the PSD subfamily of the membrane-associated guanylate kinase (PSD-MAGUK) proteins. Structurally, it most closely resembles PSD95, consisting of an N-terminal variable segment followed by three PDZ domains, an SH3 domain, and an inactive guanylate kinase (GK) domain (1,2). PSD93 is expressed in neuronal cells and located at the synapse where it interacts with neuronal receptors and proteins including the NMDA receptor (2-4), K+ channels (5,6), and the AMPA receptor (7) to regulate their membrane localization and neuronal signaling. Research studies have implicated PSD93 in postsynaptic related persistent pain induction, making PSD93 a potential target for treatment of this syndrome (3).
- Brenman, J.E. et al. (1996) J Neurosci 16, 7407-15.
- Kim, E. et al. (1996) Neuron 17, 103-13.
- Tao, Y.X. et al. (2003) J Neurosci 23, 6703-12.
- Niethammer, M. et al. (1996) J Neurosci 16, 2157-63.
- Kim, E. et al. (1995) Nature 378, 85-8.
- Leyland, M.L. and Dart, C. (2004) J Biol Chem 279, 43427-36.
- Elias, G.M. et al. (2006) Neuron 52, 307-20.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12716 Phospho-CaMKII (Thr286) (D21E4) Rabbit mAb
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13185 AMPA Receptor (GluR 1) (D4N9V) Rabbit mAb
- 13607 AMPA Receptor (GluR 2) (E1L8U) Rabbit mAb
- 15115 β-Tubulin (D2N5G) Rabbit mAb
- 2930 Phospho-PSD93 (Tyr340) Antibody
- 3450 PSD95 (D27E11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4206 Phospho-NMDAR2A (Tyr1246) Antibody
- 4208 Phospho-NMDAR2B (Tyr1472) Antibody
- 4212 NMDAR2B (D15B3) Rabbit mAb
- 4436 CaMKII (pan) (D11A10) Rabbit mAb
- 4676 AMPA Receptor (GluR 3) (D47E3) Rabbit mAb
- 5355 Phospho-NMDAR2B (Ser1284) Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8070 AMPA Receptor (GluR 4) (D41A11) XP® Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条